Status: ill try to update as soon as I can. (:

She's Mine, You Stay Away from Her

Chapter 1.

~
"You look beautiful." Jaime kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"If you want to back out of this now, go for it. No one is forcing you to do anything."

I chuckled, "Oh Hime, I've never wanted anything more than this."

He sighed, "Okay Leah, we go out in five. I'll give you sometime to yourself." He left the room, leaving me standing in front of a mirror in a white poofy dress. I can't believe this day has finally came. Tony and I have been in love since the moment we met, and now its time that we spend the rest of our lives together.

"Two more minutes!" Jaime yelled from the hall way. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. Jaime was right, i looked pretty hot. My hair was curled, my dress was perfect, and i was wearing make up for the first time. Kayla said it was a must that i got my nails done so they looked nice too.

Kayla knocked on my door and opened it just a crack, "Its time." She said with a smile.

I smiled back, "Well here goes nothing."

Jaime waited for me by the double doors and looked at me, "I cant believe this is going to happen." He choked.

"Jaime are you crying?"

"Just a bit."

I laughed, "I love you so much Jaime, i will always be your little sister."

He hugged me tight, "I know Leah, but dont forget, if he hurts you i get to kill him."

"Whatever Jaime." I hugged him tight.

"Are you ready?" He asked wiping a tear away.

"Of course."

He opened the double doors and the music started to play. I locked arms with Jaime as he walked me down the aisle to my soon to be husband. We smiled at all the people and waved at a couple. I looked around the room for a certain someone who i figured wouldn't show up to the wedding, but i still looked just in case. As i thought, he wasn't there. He was probably at home cussing me out in his head about how fucked up am I to him. But there isn't much I could do about it now.

My eyes finally met Tony's. I smiled, but he just frowned. I gave him a confused face, but he just shook his head and looked down. Jaime and I made it to the front of the altar when Tony finally spoke up. He turned around and faced the people that put aside all of their plans to be here for us on this day.

"Tony, what are you doing?" I gripped his arm and he jerked it away.

"Don't touch me." He whispered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," He raised his voice for everyone to hear him, "Thank you all for coming today, but I'm afraid there won't be a wedding."

The crowd gasped and I felt my heart sink to my stomach.

"You see, this beautiful girl standing next to me isn't completely mine. She cheated on me with the lead singer of my band and decided not to tell me."

My eyes met Jaime's and he looked more upset than the day he found out about Tony and I.

Tony turned to me, "And I don't think i could be with someone for the rest of my life when all they want to do is sleep with other people."

The crowd started whispering to one another.

"What a slut." I heard one person say.

"Tony deserves better." Another said.

Tears were rolling down my face, "Tony, you cant do this." I sobbed out. "We belong together."

"No we don't." He leaned closer to me, just so I could hear him now.

"I don't belong with someone i hate."
~

Once again, I woke up panting and sweating from a dream that I have had over a million times. I turned the lamp on next to my bed and looked at the time on the alarm clock. "3:43" It read.

"Are you okay love?" A sleepy Tony Perry asked.

"I'm fine. Did the light wake you?"

"Just a bit. Did you have another one of those dreams?" Tony turned on his side to face me.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal." I lied.

"Why don't you want to tell me what your dreams are about?"

"Because babe, they're none of your business." I gently pushed him. "Go back to sleep, you have to take me to work in the morning."

"Well fine." He turned back on his other side, facing his back toward me.

"I love you." I said before turning off the lights.

"I love you more." He replied.

The alarm clock woke me up this time with a sound I hate hearing. I pressed snooze so I could lay in bed another five more minutes with this boy i love so much. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Good Morning beautiful." He said into my neck.

"Good Morning love." I said into his chest.

He kissed my forehead and moved out of bed, leaving me there not so comfortable anymore.

"Why did you leave?" I pouted.

"Because I am going to go make my lovely fiance some breakfast before I take her to work." He said putting on his gym shorts in the closet.

"Fine by me."

He laughed. "I'm turning off the alarm clock so you have no choice to get up right now. You don't want to be running late again." Tony walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.
I sighed. I didn't want to get up. I wanted Tony to get back in this room and lay down with me forever. But too bad that couldn't happen.

I hopped out of bed and made my way to my closet. Getting ready for work isn't so hard. We are basically aloud to wear whatever we want, as long as it isn't flashy or too distracting. I work in a music shop. Figured, since I'm surround by band member most of the time. I got kind of used to the music business, and now I can't be away from it. I work with people who are buying new instruments, CD's, recording equipment, and many other things that keep their musical dreams alive. I wouldn't say I love my job, but it fits me and the stuff I like to do.

After I finished eating breakfast, Tony took me to work.

"I'll bring you lunch babe, have a good day." Tony kissed my cheek before I got out of the car.

"Okay, love you." I said as I was exiting out of his car.

"Love you too." He replied, then drove off.

I walked into the store, and walked over to the cashier post where i was suppose to be working at until 12:00 p.m.

"Hey girl."

"Hey Val." Valerie is, I guess you could say my best friend. I tell her everything and she gives me good advice. I met her here at work and we hit it off the day I started working.

"Had another "Tony and I cant be together because i fucked Victor" dream again?" She asked walking behind the counter to her post that is right next to mine.

"You know it dude."

She laughed, "I don't see why you're complaining Leah. If I was able to fuck any of the guys from Pierce the Veil I would..." She bit her lower lip. Valerie is a big fan girl of Pierce the Veil, she got to meet Tony a couple times when I brought him to work with me and she couldn't believe that I was Tony's girlfriend.

I laughed, "It's more complicated than it seems."

Valerie is the only human being on this planet that knows about what happened between Vic and I. She has been really supportive about it, but she feels that me not telling Tony, isn't right.

"I think you should tell him, and save yourself all this guilt." She said ringing up the customers items.

"You do know that my relationship's on the line, right?"

"I know, but if he really loves you he would forgive you. Ya know?" She put the items in a bag and gave the customer his change. "Have a good day." She said to him before he left.

"You're right, i'll tell him today."

"Really!?!"

"No." I sighed. "Knowing Tony he'll probably hate me, just like in my dream."

Hours past by and Tony brought me lunch, then before I knew he picked me up from work and took me home.

I walked through the front door and threw myself on the couch Jaime was sitting on.

"Im exhausted!" I yelled out.

Jaime laughed, "Ha ha! You have to work!" He teased.

"Shut up!" I nudged him and he continued to laugh.

I got up and walked to my room and laid on the bed. Minutes later Tony walked in.

"How was work?"

"Lame!" I got up from the bed and jump on Tony, wrapping my legs around Tony.

"I missed you." I said as i kissed his lips.

He laid us down on the bed and hovered over me, "I missed you too Lee."

"You know, you are totally in the position to make my day so much better right now." I smirked.

"Oh really?" He said kissing my neck.

"Mmhmm."

"Well, what kind of fiance would I be to let you have a horrible day?"

"A terrible one." I said, bringing his body closer to mine.

"Don't worry Lee, I'll make everything all better." He smirked, kissing my lips.

What a nice way to end my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, i know that this probably isnt the best for a first chapter but i want to give you a look on the daily life of Leah since a year has past by. feedback is a must! I want to know what you guys look foward to seeing in this story, also im improving on my writing skills. let me know what you guys think!