Status: ill try to update as soon as I can. (:

She's Mine, You Stay Away from Her

Chapter 2.

I yawned and took a long stretch. Thank God I have the day off today, I could lay here in bed forever with Tony. I turned to my side to face him, his eyes were closed and his mouth was partically open. A light snore escaped him and I smiled. He looks so cute when he's sleeping.
I quietly got off the bed so I wouldn't wake him and searched for one of his shirts. I threw it on and carefully snuck out of the room, still making sure I wouldn't wake him. My plan was to go to the kitchen, grab a bowl or cereal, and go lay back down. I made my way down the hallway, but stopped in my tracks before taking another step. I heard voices coming from the kitchen. One voice was Jaime's and the other was a voice coming from a person I've been desperatly trying to avoid.

"So when do you plan on going?" The familiar voice asked.

"I'm not sure. I still have to see when, not just me, but when the band is going to take a break." Jaime replied.

"Does Kayla know?" The familiar voice asked another question.

"Not yet, I haven't told anyone besides you actually."

I tried my hardest to stay quiet. I begin to slowly tip toe back to my room backwards, as if turning around to walk right would make too much noise. I turned around and walked straight into the door to my room, causing a loud banging noise to creep through the house.

"Shit." I whispered, rubbing my forehead.

"Leah?" Jaime asked, "Is that you?"

"Yeah," I replied, "Sorry."

"It's fine, could you come over here? I have something I want to talk to you about."

I sighed, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid in the first place.

"What's up?" I asked, making my way into the kitchen. My eyes quickly looked his way. Even though i was trying to avoid him it wouldn't hurt to look. He still looked the way he did from the last time I saw him. His hair was flowing from under his baseball cap he always wears. He wore a bright colored shirt and black jean cut-offs. After all this time of not talking to him, I felt weak in his presents. Like any simple move he could make would make me want to make another decision i would soon regret... again. After all of those phone calls I never returned, or text messages I never replied to, I still wanted to see him smile. Not because he was laughing at something a person said, or someone else caused him to smile, but I wanted to be the reason behind it.

"Um, Im planning on taking Kayla on another trip." Jaime said interrupting my thoughts, "But the thing is, if we do go, we might stay over there for quite a while."

I continuted to look his way. His eyes finally met mine and I looked straight down.

"Where? And for how long?" I asked, referring back to Jaime's conversation.

"Eastbourne, England. And maybe for a month... or two..."

"Two months!?" I snapped and looked up at Jaime, "What is here to do in England for two months?!"

"Well there's the beach, and a lot of tourist sights. She could meet mom and-..."

"And why on Earth would you want her to meet mom!?" I snapped again.

"Because Leah, If I'm going to plan on spending the rest of my life with her, I at least need her to meet my mother." He replied.

"What is that suppose to mean?" My tone eased up.

"I want to ask her to marry me..."

"Oh my God." I cupped my mouth with my hands and smiled.

"You and Tony are getting married so I thought, what the hell? Why not? Ya know?"

"Jaime!" I ran over to him and hugged him, "You do it! You go to England, and you marry her! Okay!?"

Jaime laughed, "I am, I'm just not sure when though."

"We should be done recording by the end of this week." The familiar voice joined in, "I'm pretty sure we could wait a couple of months before we start touring again."

"That sounds great Vic." Jaime reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone, "I'll be right back guys, I'm going to go call Kayla."

I followed Jaime out but he turned around to stop me. "Leah, can you please keep Vic company? I'll probably be on the phone with Kayla for awhile and I don't want him to leave, please?"

I turned my head to face the kitchen, then looked back at Jaime. "Ugh, fine."

"Thanks." He walked out into the front yard and closed the door behind him.

I walked back into the kitchen and over to the table to sit next to him.

His eyes followed me there, "You don't have to keep me company just because your brother told you to. I won't leave."

I blushed, "No. I'm keeping you company because I want to." I wasn't sure if that was a lie, or the truth, but i went a long with it.

"If you say so." He placed his hands on the table and tapped his fingers on the glass.

"So, Leah," He said looking at me. I wondered if it hurt him to say my name as if it meant nothing. Cause I know it hurt me just to hear it.

"How's... life?" He asked.

"It's going." I replied looking down at the table.

"That's nice." I looked at him from the corner of my eye. Why was he looking at me? Should I look back? Or would it be too much to handle?

"What about you Vic?" His name rolled of my tongue.

"Um." He said as I looked at him, "It could be better." He looked into my eyes. Maybe he was trying to tell me somthing? I looked back down. I was right, it was too much to handle.

"Leah," He whispered, "Do you miss me?"

I stayed looking down. Knowing me i would've just said no, but this was a question I never bothered to ask myself.

Jaime walked in just in time. "She's coming over! I thought it would be better to talk to her about the trip in person." He said smiling.

"That's great Jaime!" Vic said.

I got up and hugged my brother, "I'm going to go back to sleep, see you guys later."

"See ya later Lee!"

"Bye Leah." There he goes, saying my name for the third time already.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. Tony was still asleep and that made me happy because I could still lay in bed forever with him it I wanted to. I layed there and closed my eyes. My thoughts went crazy and I was no longer in control of them. They reminded me of the day that should have never happened. It ruined me, my thoughts, and sooner or later it might just ruin my relationship. I looked at Tony, why did I do this to him? There's no one else on this Earth that loves me more than him... but then I thought of Vic. Did I miss him? Sure there were times when I thought about how my life would be if I choosed him instead. I would picture us walking down the street, hand in hand, and laughing at nothing. Or him wrapping his arms around me and him promising that he would never let me go. But I wouldn't exactly say that I missed him. Those were just thoughts, my imagination gone wild... After avoiding him for so long I guess I would sound like a hypocrite for saying I missed him. But maybe there's a line between missing someone and actually needing someone. Maybe I avoided him so I could stop "needing" him. I felt like if I showed him how much I "needed" him, he would run away. So I just pushed him away myself. I shook my head so I could stop thinking so much. I opened my eyes and looked at Tony. I grabbed his arm and out it over me and he pulled me closer. This is where I'm suppose to be. I've fought my way through just to have him and I'm not about to throw it all away. He was the only one I needed and missed. I smiled for a moment when I thought about how our life is going to be together. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter is here because i wanted to show you guys that Leah deep down still has a little feelings for vic, but she doesnt want to admit it to herself. I like the way this story is going to do down so you guys enjoy it! Spring fever tour in 7 days! hopefully tony would realize we are meant to be lol. leave feedback please!