Stay

Chapter 2:I Feel Closer...to You Aly

we looked each other and he was calm now..he smiled and i looked at him"how do you smile yet in pain"i said and he looked at me"same as u do"he said"i just do...i have to...or i might do something i regret"he said and i put my car seat up and he did too"lol lets runaway and never look back"i said and smiled"that don't sound like such a bad idea"he said"but you know and i know we are to scared to do that...just leave our families and go"he said"i want to go to California and have you as my roommate"i said and he smiled"i wouldn't be able to do that"i said and he looked at me"i could...but...i'm to chicken"he said and looked at me"let me give you advice..."i said"tables have turned i like it..come on tell me"he said and i smiled and then i looked at him"you keep saying you want to make your life different..just don't think do..."i said and he looked at me"because if u think...you can always talk your way out of it"i said"good advice....but i can't not think..."he said"you can if you really really want to..."i said and he looked at me"your pretty swell Aly"he said and i smiled"thanks"i said"you know i feel closer to you Aly...where not just friends anymore...where best friends"he said and i smiled"i was your friend?"i said"yeah when u ate the other half of my sandwich...now where best friends"he said and i smiled and looked down"no...actually your more then that..."he said"your my close friend"he said and i smiled and i decided to joke around with him"by the time i leave i'll be your girlfriend"i said and i realized how stupid i was to say that..."i'm sorry bad joke"i said"no it wasn't bad i got it"he said and smiled"Damon..."i said"yeah"he said and looked at me and i looked at him"you know the time when you said do what your heart desires"i said playing with my jean jackets sleeve"yeah"he said and i kissed him right after he said that and he didn't push me away of anything and i stopped and he was shocked and he looked at me and he started to laugh a little and he was blushing and when he stopped himself"i'm sorry that wasn't funny at all..."he said and then i started to laugh"i'm sorry"i said and he laughed with me"i have no idea why i'm laughing"i said laughing a little"me neither"he said and he smiled and when we stopped...he looked at me..."it's getting late...i umm have to go home...my dad is wondering to much"i said and he smiled...its Dark let me drive u...i don't want creeps hurting u"he said and i smiled he cares for my well being"okay"i said and i typed my address in the GPS and we went there he dropped me off"hey Aly"he said"yeah...take this"he said and gave me his number and Address"so u can visit and call and i smiled and called his phone"now you have mine"i said in the phone as it was in his ear and then i hung up and said good bye he went home and i smiled....