You See Me but You Don't...

Chapter 1: I'm The New Kid Not The Cool Kid....

i am new i've been trying to find a place i can call home somewhere away from my parents...i want to be loved...someone who will make me smile...i went in the class and Ms.Key introduced me to the class and they introduced themselves and when this one girl introduced herself i smiled because she is cute i sat next to her and she smiled"you accent is cute"she said and i smiled"really?"i said and smiled and she smiled when our 15 min break came up she talked to me willingly and i was surprised she wanted to talk to me"so how old are you?"she said and bite her nails"i'm 20"i said and she smiled"i'm 18"she said"i'm the baby in this class haha"she said"its fine to be young"i said and she smiled"so Mark...right?"she asked"yeah"i said shyly"are you cuffed?"she asked and i was confused and she laughed"sorry i'm from New York....that means are you taken"she said and i shooked my head"no...i'm..very single"i said looking down"for real?...i mean look at you...your hot"she said and i looked at her and blushed"i'm flattered"i said"alright back to work"ms.key said and we went back to work and i smiled the rest of the day she thinks i'm hot...After School...she smiled at me"you have a car?"she asked"yeah"i said"would you like to drive me home or where ever"she said and i looked at her"i'll love to"i said and smiled"cool"she said and smiled shyly i drove her to her place and we parked and she smiled"do u have plans?"she said"no..."i said"i want to get to know you"she said and i smiled"ask away?"i said a little nervous"well...lets get to the dirty questions"she said and i gulped"are you a virgin?"she said and i was a nervous to answer"umm well...i like to keep them guessing"i said and she smiled"you look like one..."she said"doesn't prove that i am or not"i said and she smiled"my guess is you are but...then...its always the quite ones that surprise you"she said and smiled and she unbuckled her seat belt and sat on me"umm...i.."i said and she touched my area like we were sexually active together"you can tell me no if you want to"she said and kissed my neck and it feels good"stop this isn't right...we only have just met"i said and she smiled"your right"she said and i blushed and sat down on the seat"see you at school tomorrow"she said and kissed my cheek and she left and i could breath"God She's Amazing"i said and then drove home...love at first sight to me but to her a game....i guess i have to just deal with it for now until she feels safe...because girls like her act like that so they won't get hurt....a nice guy like me is what she needs but lets face it i'm a wreck.....