I Want You Bad

Chapter 1:She Says I'm Her Goofball

(Ross's p.o.v) i grabbed my book bag filled with my clothes...Aly wanted me to sleep over and i couldn't say no...Tyler was gone for awhile he wanted to see his family in New York...like Aly he's from New York...i drove to her place...now she's living in Florida with her dad..i stopped by a couple places to get snacks for us and then i went to her house and i parked and went up the 3 flights of stairs with the bags and she let me in"whoa...snacks!!!your the best"she said and smiled"Anything for you"i said gazing at her smile"haha you goofball"she said and shoved me a little"but your my goofball"she said and smiled and i smiled..haha i'm her Goofball...then she went to see what i got for Snackage"Diet Pepsi...OMG You Know Me So Well"she said and i smiled"chips!...and Candy"she said and the opened one of the Diet Pepsi cans and i smiled and looked at her"so talked to Tyler?"i said and she smiled"yeah...he's having fun...doing family things with his family"she said and i nodded my head as she open one of the chips and started to munch on them...when it got late Aly went to bed and she moved to the left for me to sleep in the same bed...when she was past out i closed my eyes and i fell asleep and i dreamed of Aly and me we where in a cab dressed up...Aly was in this smoking hot dress and i'm in a tux the cab turned and she fell on my lap and our hands touched and we pulled them back and then Aly's alarm woke me up...she got up and went in the bathroom to freshen up and she came in the room and changed around me i watched trying not to show her i like it but its morning and well....she came to me and she touched my face gently and i closed my eyes just to feel some pleaser from it....i'min the need of her attention and she smiled and then she moved the covers and i looked at her and she smiled and looked"looks like lil Ross wants to come out and play..."she said and smiled"its the morning"i whispered and she smiled"yeah..i know morning wood"she said"shush"i wined and she grabbed it"uh"i moaned a little and she smiled and then she let go"pretty big for a white boy from Cali"she said and i looked at her"come"she said"cum?"i said and "yeah come on lets go somewhere"she said and realized she wanted to some with her not cum"o-okay"i said and i got dressed and we went out she was wearing those jean short shorts and we went out of the house and i couldn't help to like her lags and her butt showing a little when she bends down...i won't tell her that i like what she is wearing so much..we went to Walmart and she dropped her key and she bend down to get it my mind couldn't help to go south...i daydreamed of grabbing her and bringing in the backseat of the car and just doing her hard and fast...and she moaning my name and..how great that will be"Ross come on"she said she was already on the side walk near the entrance and i snapped out of it and followed...i'm a really a respectful guy usually...even though i think this way...i'll never touch her or disrespect her...so if i ever want to do that she has to be the first to give me that sign to go for it....i'll never ask and plus she has Tyler....damn he's so lucky...he can do her all he wants and kiss her and touch her...but he simply just don't do it...i mean he kisses her but as far as i know he and her never had sex...i guess that's why Aly is so touchy with me and she loves to tease...her sexual side is starving for it...Aly isn't a virgin so i can see why she wants it so bad....Tyler is a virgin and so am i...unlike Tyler i want Aly bad like that...but she's my best friends Baby...so i have to keep my emotions in check"yes! Reese's peanut butter pie!"she said and i smiled and she tooked one and i bought it for her and she ate it right away ass soon as we left Walmart and she was moaning because it taste so good and i bit my lip watching her eat that and then comes on my dirty mind"you like that right"those words came out and she thought i was making fun so she replied"yes Ross i like that"she said in a seductive tone and my body was turned on i grabbed my jacket and bunch it up and put it over my area...she doesn't need to know that turned me on i put on the car and drive...she ate it all and i bit my lip and i try to concentrate on the road...we went to the park in Downtown Orlando and we at down and watched the kids play..."i want one day"she said and i looked at her"really which do u prefer girl or boy"i said"a boy...i always wanted one...but if i get a girl i will love her the same"she said and i smiled"when do u want one?"i said"prob around 22 or 23"she said"you'll be that age in like 2 or 3 years"i said"yeah"she said and smiled"who u want to be the father?"i said"Tyler?"i said"no...he's to young.."she said"then who?"i said"well idk...whoever i'm with around that age"i said"what if your not with someone who wants to have kids?"i asked"then i guess i have to cut them off and find the money for a downer"she said"that's a lot of money"i said"i know"she said"tell you what.."i said and looked stright ahead and then looked at her"if you have no one then or you had someone who who doesn't want kids....i'll give mine"i said"Ross...you want kids?"she said and i nodded my head"but only if you want my sperm for that..."i said and she smiled and hugged me"yes...i'll take it if your still offering"she said and i smiled"yeah...but if we do it naturally...i'm not to cool with cumming into a cup"i said and she laughed and smiled"okay deal..."she said and i smiled....