I Want You Bad

Chapter 2:Want You Now

i went home and i plopped into bed and i was tired...i'm not really into sleeping over someone else's house but Aly is the only one i will sleep over...she made a deal with me...if no one is with her near the date she wants to be pregnant...i'm gonna be the one to give her my sperm....i know its wired...but having a kid with Aly one day makes me smile....i got up and took off my shirt and looked in the mirror and i posed because i was bored...i'm not cocky at all but i don't hate myself"your hot"i said to mirror me and then i laughed because it was silly...i yawned and stretched and i tooked off my tight jeans and laid down...lol i got to let the guy breath haha...i was in my underwear and i curled into my bed and god it felt good...i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...i knew i was asleep because i saw Aly standing in a meadow in the woods..like twilight she was in her short shorts in a bra and she got close...no words were said just the language of our bodies...she kissed my lips slowly...her breath became heavy and that turned me on so i got a little aggressive and my dream cut to her laying down on the ground and me kissing her neck and unbuttoning her tight jean shorts so i can touch her until she moans..."fuck me Ross"she whispered into my ear and then i bit my lip and i pulled her jeans down and i pulled my jeans down and underwear and i pulled her underwear down and i got closer my heart race like all this is real my palms were sweaty and i was shaking a little when i went in an she bit her lip and kissed me...the wind hit us and my hair blew a little and i just woke up it was morning and my hand was in my pants and i was sweaty and i must of cummed during the dream my hands were wet and i got up and washed my hands and tooked a shower...a cold one...my hot water wasn't working but my body felt really hot when i woke up...after i was done taking a shower i put my clothes and sheets and quilt in the washer and then i listened to some loves songs on my phone and i put on my earphones and i sat down with my back against the wall and i closed my eyes and let the power of music to clear my dirty mind...i almost fell guilty...for dreaming of Aly like that....i feel like i'm looking at her as an object...but i love her...and i guess sex is all i can think about because i don't have her...i bet i'll think differently when she's mine....my phone stopped my music and someone was calling me and i picked it up"hello?"i said"Ross?"Aly said"Aly...whats up...you alright?"i said"can i come to you...i hate staying at home"she said"shore...who's driving you here?"i asked"i might just take a bus..."she said"do you know how to get here?"i said"no...but i'll searched it on my phone"she said"no...i don't trust the internet and you might get lost...i'll pick you up...get ready"i said and smiled"okay....your a sweetheart...i'm glad you got my back...you don't find much of those types"she said"i'm always here you...anything you want"i said and smiled"thanks Ross"she said"no problem"i said and smiled again...can't help it she makes me so happy.."bye...be there soon"i said"okay bye"she said and i smiled and hung up and i went to get her...when i got there she came in the car and she kissed my cheek and i blushed"your a life saver...i feel like a princess trapped in a castle and no one wanted to save me...and then you saved me"she said and looked at me and she bit her lip and i smiled"glad i was the knight who saved you"i said and she smiled"yeah....you know in fairy tales its always the prince who saves the princess but what about that handsome knight who's duty is to protect the princess"she said"i don't know...guess he gets a new job...moves on....as the princess gets married to her prince"i said and i felt a little sad because now come to think of it in this fairy tale....Aly is the princess,Tyler is her prince....and i'm...i'm just the knight...is that all i am gonna be the knight who just protects her...and she will never know how much it hurts to see her with someone else but me...."you okay?"Aly asked and i snapped out of it and i put on a fake smile"yeah i'm fine...lets go"i said and i drove us to my place and she dropped her bag filled with clothes because she was staying over... she came into my room"what happened to your sheets?"she asked"umm they are in the wash..don't want dead skin all over the sheets you know"i said and she rolled her eyes"your one of those people"she said"huh?"i said"my dad wants me to do the same...but there's dead skin everywhere...in the air on the floor...we just don't see it...so why try to stop it"she said and i nodded my head"your right...next time i won't...unless i spill something"i said"now that's a good reason to wash your sheets...that and after sex"she said drinking her caramel frap from Starbucks we stopped there before we came here"well i haven't had sex so..."i said and she smiled"i have find you a Girlfriend...your missing out"she said taking another sip..."no!"i said and she was startled"sorry...i just focused on my acting and singing...so...no"i said"one day you will want my help...so when that happens i'm here for you"she said and i smiled and she put her drink down and sat on my bed and i looked at her...i have to tell her...keeping this to myself is unhealthy"Aly..."i said and she looked up and smiled and i tooked a breath and sat down next to her"i like this girl....no...i love her...i dream of her and i want her so bad..."i said"then get her Rossy...look at you your amazing...your hot and sweet and i know you would win her heart in the second you ask her..her name"she said and held my hand"i can't she is already with someone...and he's her prince...and i'm....i'm just the knight"i said and she looked at me"do i know her?"she said i think she got what i mean't"yeah"i said and looked at her my heart beated fast..."well...tell her...because maybe she's with the wrong guy...and she wants to say sorry for hurting you"she said and i knew she knew it was her"Aly...I Love You....but i'm not telling you to say sorry...your with Tyler...and respect that....i'll always be your night...protect you from pain...but you belong with your prince...and i can't be selfish with you....so...i'm gonna move on...one day...maybe not today or the next but one day"i said bravely and she kissed me right there and i let her then i realized...what will happen to Tyler?"stop....we can't..."i said tryin hard to fight the need to kiss her again"we can...if you let it"she said and pushed me down and kissed my lips over and over..."Tyler is my friend....i can'r allow myself to be selfish..."i said and she looked at me"okay"she said and got up"i'm gonna change"she said and i nodded my head and she left the room and i laid down and sighed"fuck"i whispered....