I Want You Bad

Chapter 3:Tyler Is Back

a couple days past...me and Aly try not to talk about that night when she kissed me...and i'm pretty shore that kiss was out of weakness...Tyler has been gone and she is sexually frustrated...she tries not to make it obvious...but i know how she is...my phone rung"hello?"i said"hey Ross whats going on forgot about me"Tyler said"Tyler..hey..how it going over there"i said"great..i'm heading home right now on the plane as we speak"he said and i nodded my head"yeah cool can't wait to see you"i said"hows Aly?"he said and i felt nervous"she's ok...she's missing you so much...non-stop talking about you it gets annoying"i said"well girls are like that...when you get that special someone you will understand..."he said"yeah...your probably right"i said"so...iv'e been thinking....since i missed Aly a whole lot...i want to give her my gift"he said"a gift...she will love that"i said"no....my gift....from god"he said all nervous and my heart sank."your virginity?...are you shore?"i said"yeah...its been awhile for her and i can tell she needs it...so when i get there i'll take her out to a dance party and we can get some food and then head back to her place..."her said"your 15...you have your whole life to do these things"i said"yeah but i might not have Aly for my whole life...she gonna one day wake up and want a new guy...so at the time i have her i'm gonna do this...tonight"he said"there's no way i'm gonna talk you out of it is there?"i said"yep"he said and i sighed"okay be safe"i said"i will"he said and i looked down"bye"i said"bye bro see you soon"he said and hung up i was angry i don't want this to happen...i pushed everything off the desk i was sitting in and i cried on my bed...next day i didn't get any sleep my mind forced me awake...my door was knocked and i answered it and it was Aly with a big smile on her face...i knew it happened...i can smell it on her..."hey whats up"i said putting my fingers threw my hair and she smiled...she was cheesed"Tyler came back"she said and i smiled"i know he called me"i said"he had a lot of fun with his parents but he missed me"she said"cool"i said"and...he asked me something..."she said"and what was that?"i said but i knew what he asked"he asked me to be his first"she said"and you guys did it"i said"no...i said no"she said"what why?"i said"because i am not gonna hurt you"she said"forget about me...think bout you....you both wanted to take your relationship to another level...you need it"i said"no i don't need it"she said"come on Aly...your frustrated....your depressed....and i felt it when you kissed me that night"i said"what?you think i kissed you because i needed to kiss you"she said and i gave her a look"i kissed you because i like you Ross..."she said and i looked at her and she shooked her head and walked out and closed the door....i shooked my head...i just don't know what to do anymore.....