Fighting for This Thing Called Life

Chapter 2:Together Threw It

he brought me to this thrift shop and he tooked off his beanie and his hair was soaked..i dropped my bag and everything fell out of it"shit"i said and he helped me he saw my pill bottle and my meter..."Metformin...i researched this...your diabetic?"he said"yeah..."i said and tooked the pills from him and put them in my bag and he unzipped my meter bag and he grabbed my hand and pricked me and took my blood sugar"Aly your low..."he said and i sucked my blood and put the stuff away"i'll be fine Damon"i said and he shooked his head"we got to get you something to eat"he said"how we have no money...at least i don't"i said"you didn't have a plan when you ran away did you"he said"no"i said and he looked at me and we went up to the owner and Damon knew him well almost like they were friends"can we get some of the clothes your not selling"Damon said"knock yourself out"the guy said and Damon grabbed my hand and we went to the back"hurry lets get into dry clothes and then we will go to my best friend cyr's house"he said and he started to take off his clothes and i looked and he looked at me"hurry...i need to get you something to eat"he said and i tooked off my clothes and i saw these nice ripped jeans...and a tank top and he wore a grandpa sweater and black skinny jeans and vans and i saw worn out converse and i put those on and we walked to his friends house it tooked everything i got to keep walking...i felt faint shortly before we got there and Damon held me up and we came in and Cyr gave me some sugar free candy until the real food was done and they gave me food and i ate it and after me and Damon left...Cyr said we could stay if we wanted to but Damon had other plans and we walked to this place and i'm guessing Damon lives here and he had the key and we went up the stairs and he looked at me"this is my place...i share it with Jared my roommate and now you...only your on my side of the house....its not much but it keeps us warm"he said"i thought you where a runaway like me"i said"i am...but i had a plan"he said and i nodded my head and he put our clothes in the washer and he looked at me"can i hug you?....i wanted to ever since i saw you crying...i just thought it be wired to you"he said and i looked at him and smiled"shore...."i said and he hugged me and i hugged back....i'm with him.....