Fighting for This Thing Called Life

Chapter 3:Don't Know What Comes Next....

in his arms i wake in the morning i felt warm and safe he is so sweet to want to take care of me..normally people would of just f let me there to die..i guess i was lucky that someone cares...i went to the bathroom half asleep felt a little dizzy i splashed some cold water on my face and then a knock on the door i went and opened the door and it was Damon"are you doneskies?"he said nicely and i smiled and nodded my head i went to his room and i laid down...he came out after he tooked a shower and stuff and he looked at me and smiled and i blushed because he is very cute when he smiles"thank you"i said and he looked at me"for what?"he said"you could of left me out there to die...but you didn't"i said"well i like to help people and make them smile...even when times are tough...if i can just make one person smile...my life is complete"he said and i smiled and he smiled back"your amazing"i said and bit my lip and i kissed his cheek and he blushed..."lets go shopping for food"he said"okay"i said and he tooked out the bag of clothes from the thrift shop and we got dressed ...again in front of each other...i just had to ask"how come you don't change in the bathroom?"i said and he smiled"as long as i'm not completely naked why?"he said"well...i don't know you don't seem like the type to be comfortable dressing in front of me"i said"well..i guess i'm not use to a girl living with me other then my mom"he said and i nodded my head"what about you?"he said"oh well..i'm the type who doesn't care if i dress in front of anyone..."i said"except creepy old dudes"i said and he laughed"well i'm old but i'm not creepy ate all"he said in an old man voice and i laughed...he is really silly...after we got dressed we went to the store and got food...he's a vegan he told me when we got there and you know what that don't sound to bad to be..."i'll get some meat for you"he said"no...its fine...i want to try to be vegan"i said and he looked at me"gonna take a lot of will power..."he said and i grabbed his hand and he looked at me"i have you to help me"i said and he smiled..."well okay..."he said and i smiled...we got vegan food and he gave me tips..he said what recipes he knew and he was smiling ...i guess it makes him happy to see a girl like me is converting to veganisim and he's my teacher...i listened to every word"and you know becoming a vegan is healthy"he said"your sugar level...i'm shore will be better then when your not a vegan"he said scanning the food and i smiled and when we were done and he smiled"you don't have to be vegan you can be a vegetarian...you can drink milk and eat eggs...i recommend you be that so grab some milk and eggs"he said and i nodded my head"and then if you want you can be vegan...but first ease up to it"he said and i smiled"okay"i said and he smiled and we left after and pack the stuff in his car and we drove back home and put the stuff away...after Damon showed me how to cook Tofu stir fried and it was fun helping out with it he put some oil on my nose"eww hey"i said and he laughed and i playfully punched him and then i tripped and fell in his arms he smiled and wrapped his arms around my back and held me and i felt overwhelmed...nervous and scared to let my heart pop out of my chest for him...he smiled and then we smelled the food"umm the food is burning"i said and he let go and he got it just in time he put it to the side as we wait for the pasta to be done"so whats your last name?"he said"huh?"i said"your last name...you told be your first name...Alicia...but whats your last name?"he asked"oh my last name is Caraballo...Alicia Denise Caraballo"i said my full name in the way its suppose to be said in a Spanish way"but i was called Ali as a baby in Germany...then i converted it to Aly"i said and he smiled"so your Spanish,German...and what else?"he said"well i'm Spanish,German...because i was born there,Italian and Irish"i said"i'm a mutt"i said and laughed a little"so what kind of Spanish are you?"he asked"PR and DR...from my dad side"i said and he smiled"wow"he said"yeah..."i said and he smiled and checked on the pasta and we worked together i held the strainer and he pored the pasta"don't burn me,don't burn me"i said nervous and he kid like he was gonna and i backed up and dropped the strainer and he laughed"come back...i promise i won't burn you"he said and i slowly went back and i held it and we went back to work and then we put the pasta back in the pot once all the water was gone and we grabbed plates and served each other and we sat down at the table next to each other and ate and chat...learning more and more from each other...after we put the rest in the fridge for another day and after an hour i checked my sugar"213"i said"it's high"he said"i know...water drinking time"i said and grabbed a cup and i pored some water and drank some i remembered that i had to take my pill and i tooked it"the pill will bring it down"i said and he nodded his head and he grabbed a glass of water too and we sat down and watched the TV and he looked at me"your pretty swell Aly"he said"even with diabetes?"i said"why do you think just because you have it makes you even less then a person"he said"i don't know...i just do"i said"well i think your even better person because you have that"he said and i smiled"thanks Damon"i said and he smiled and he looked at me"and..."he said and he looked down at his fingers"i like you"he mumbles"huh?"i said"i like you...a lot"he said normally..he couldn't look at me he's afraid of rejection and i smiled"i like you too Damon"i said and blushed and he looked at me"really?"he said and i smiled"really....i would of told you when i fell in your arms as we were cooking but...i was scared to let my heart out only to be rejected"i said"me too"he said and smiled"we really are the same"he said "call me a dreamer but...i think this is fate...you and i were suppose to meet"he said and i smiled"you know i didn't know why i went to Cali...i just did"i said"and i just decided to take a walk at night in the rain without my car...just because...when normally my anxiety would of told me..no don't do that"he said"it can all just be a whole coincidence..."i said"or fate"he said and i looked at him"so what comes next for us Damon?"i said"Don't know what comes next....its up to fate"he said and i smiled.....