Status: Slowly but surely

Peewee Hockey

Chapter Four

I wake up in an unfamiliar place with someone’s face buried in the back of my neck, warm breath blowing on my skin. I glance back and see Jordan fast asleep. Now I’ll be honest with you, I’ve never had random sex with a guy before. In fact, I’ve never even had sex before. So you can probably imagine how uncomfortable last night was.

It’s not that it was uncomfortable as in Jordan was a jerk and didn’t care about me. Because he did! He was actually so sweet. It was just, being my first time my body wasn’t really used to a rather big, foreign object being shoved into it. I definitely don’t regret it though. Because Jordan was perfect. He kept making sure I was alright and he kissed me and just ugh. It was perfect.

“Morning” I hear a faint mumble and Jordan’s arms tighten around my waist.

“Good morning” I whisper with a small smile. He leans over and kisses my cheek before burying his face into my neck.

“Can I ask you something?” he asks quietly.

“Sure” I whisper and slowly nod.

“Was last night… ya know, your first time?” he whispers nervously.

My eyes widen and I feel a bright blush forming on my cheeks. “U-um, yeah. It was actually..” I whisper, feeling so embarrassed. How could he tell? Was it that obvious? Was I really that bad?

“You wanted to do it, right? You didn’t feel like I pressured you, did you?” he whispers looking up at me nervously.

“No! of course not! I wanted to, Jordan. I was ready. I promise. I didn’t feel like you pressured me at all” I reassure him and cup his cheeks in my hands.

“Okay, good. I just wanted to make sure” he smiles faintly and places a soft kiss on my lips. I can’t help but smile at how gentle he is. I think that’s just his personality. He doesn’t talk loud, and his touch is just so gentle. Like I’m made of glass and he doesn’t want to break me.

“I’ll make us some breakfast” he smiles as he pulls his face away from mine. I nod and wrap the sheets around my chest to cover myself up. I quickly look away when I find myself staring at a naked Jordan Eberle as he steps out of bed and slips on his boxers. He must have caught me looking because I hear a quiet laugh coming from him before he kisses my head and hands me his shirt. I groan and pull the blanket over my head as he walks out of the room. I’m so embarrassing.

I quickly pull his oversized t-shirt over my head before grabbing my underwear off the floor and slipping them on underneath. I make my way into the kitchen and take a seat at the island as Jordan stands at the stove making us some eggs.

He moves so smoothly across the kitchen as gathers the bread from the pantry followed by some orange juice from the fridge. His body moves perfectly, his back so fit. Every time he moves his arms it just accentuates the muscles in his back and shoulders. Without even knowing, I start chewing on my bottom lip before replacing it with my thumb nail.

“Should I get dressed?” I hear Jordan laugh, pulling my out of my daze.

I let out a quiet groan as my cheeks turn hot. “I’m sorry” I blush and cover my face with my hands.

“Maybe I should be the one apologizing” Jordan teases. I shoot him a glare and playfully roll my eyes at him.

“Let’s not get too full of ourselves, dear” I smirk.

“Whatever you say, babe” he winks before turning back to our breakfast cooking on the stove.

Babe. I could get used to that. I smile to myself and Jordan finishes up before we enjoy a peaceful breakfast together.

*****


“Oh I didn’t even see you leave this morning” my mom comments as I walk in the front door that afternoon.

“Uh, yeah. I had some errands to run” I lie before going upstairs.

“Where were you? Why didn’t you come home last night?” Jason demands as he stands in front of me with his hands on his hips.

“None of your business squirt” I groan and try to get past him.

“Wait! Did you like your date with Jordan? Are you going to get married?” he asks with a slight giggle and his hopeful eyes stare up at me eagerly.

“Jay, it was one date!” I laugh and roll my eyes. “I’m not thinking about marriage. But I might go on another date with him, okay?” I giggle and mess his hair.

“Okay!” he practically screeches. “I can’t wait to tell me friends! They’re gonna be so jealous!” he says running to his bedroom.

I groan but can’t help but laugh at how happy his is. Maybe he’s only happy because he has bragging rights that his sister is dating, no, seeing. Actually I don’t know what I’m doing with Jordan. But Jay can still say I went on a date with Jordan and become a “cool” kid on the team. If he’s happy, I’m happy, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but i wanted to get a chapter out there.

((((Comments and feedback give me more motivation to write))))

I honestly have no idea where this is going so if you have any ideas feel free to share!! They're more than welcome :)