Status: Slowly but surely

Peewee Hockey

Chapter Five.

About two months have passed and Jordan and I became official. He met my parents too, so I guess it’s getting pretty serious. My mom wasn’t enthused to meet him. I guess you could say she was kind of shocked that I ended up with and NHL player… thanks mom.

My dad is obsessed with him now. He reminds me of Jason. They both always bug me and ask when Jordan is coming over next and it’s so ridiculous. Their man crushes are at an all-time high. What bugs me most about this is the fact that my dad never seemed really interested in my life until Jordan came along. Now he wants to know everything.

I’ve been working more since my dad hasn’t been as busy. I barely see Jordan but I can always count on a nightly phone call from him.

This is my first serious relationship and I love it but I’m scared shitless because of it. I know I’ll find a way to screw this up and that’s what scares me. Jordan is practically perfect. He’s so respectful to me and my family, he’s strong and manly, and he’s also amazing in bed. What’s not to love?

“Is everything alright?” Jordan asks softly as we sit down in a booth. He came to my work so we can spend my forty five minute lunch break together since he has a game tonight and I work til eight.

“Yeah, why?” I ask confused and rub my face as I let out a yawn.

“I don’t know… you just see sorta distant” he says quietly and fidgets with his napkin.

“I’ve just been busy, that’s all” I shrug. I know that’s a lie, but I don’t feel like dealing with this right now.

“Yeah, I guess” he says with a slight shrug. My coworker brings over our lunch and we both eat while having some awkward small talk.

Jordan sets some money down on the table and we both get up.

“I’ll call you tonight” he tells me as he pulls me into a hug.

“You don’t have to. I’m probably going to go to bed early tonight” I tell him as I pull away. “Thanks for lunch.”

“Alright” Jordan says quietly. I give him a quick smile before going into the back again. I hear him sigh as he walks out and I glance back as he walks away. Why are you doing this, Megan? You’re screwing up the best thing to happen to you. Stop pushing him away.

I let out a loud groan as I tie my apron back onto my waist.

“Everything alright?” my coworker, Lisa asks curiously. She’s an older woman, about mid-thirties. She’s been working here for almost ten years, trying her best to support her two kids on her own. I feel so sorry for her. But I’m so scared that I’m going to end up like her, in my thirties working at a diner with no real life for myself.

“Yeah, I.. I don’t even know” I sigh shaking my head and slump back against the wall.

“Spill” she says sitting up on the counter.

“I don’t know! I just feel like this is too good to be true. I guess my insecurities are peaking through and I’m worried Jordan isn’t serious. Like maybe this is a joke between him and his teammates or something. I mean, why would someone like him be interested in me? I just don’t understand!” I blurt out in one quick, frustrated breath.

Lisa laughs softly and I look over to her confused.

“How is this funny?” I ask.

“Because it just is” she giggles a bit and shrugs her shoulders. “I’ve seen the way he looks at you. As soon as you walk out he gets this super big, cheesy smile and his eyes... He just looks at you with these eyes that scream he’s in love with you. It’s so obvious, Meg. You’re just being stupid” she says bluntly and laughs a bit at the end.

“You think he loves me?” I ask with wide eyes.

“I know he loves you” she says matter of factly.

“I’m pretty sure I’m not paying you two to sit around and gossip!” our manager, Helen calls out at us. We both get back to work but I can’t help but keep Lisa’s words in my head throughout the night.

I get out a few minutes after eight and I drive home. I grab a fast shower before going downstairs and making a snack. I join Jason on the couch and see he has the game on. The oilers are up 1-0 but Jordan seems to be a little off his game.

“He’s been playing like poop all night!” Jason tells me with a groan as he throws the remote on the couch. I sigh quietly and can’t help but think it’s my fault for the way I acted at lunch. The game ends with the oilers taking the win and Jordan getting less ice time than usual.

Jason and I go up to our rooms once it’s over and I wait a while to call Jordan. There’s no answer and I lay back on my bed.

I let out a quiet groan and quickly get up and get dressed. I throw on some yoga pants and a white tank top before grabbing my keys and going over to Jordan’s house. I pull in probably minutes after he does and he’s just getting out of his car.

“What are you doing here?” he mumbles a bit as I walk up to him.

“Cant a girl come visit her boyfriend?” I softly laugh.

“You said you were tired” he mumbles as we walk up to his door and he sticks the key in the lock.

“Look, I’m sorry” I whisper and set my hand on his arm. “I was just psyching myself out.” I quietly admit.

Jordan turns to me. “Psyching yourself out about what?” he asks confused.

“Us. You” I sigh and look down embarrassed.

“What?” he asks confused and opens the door, motioning me inside. We sit down on the couch together and he turns his body to face me.

“I was just scared you weren’t serious. I thought this was a joke between you and your teammates. I just don’t understand how you could like me” I quietly admit and play with a loose string on my shirt.

“Megan… I’m crazy about you. I thought that was obvious. I’m not some asshole that would use a girl as a joke.” He defends and I can hear the hurt in his voice.

“I know that now! And I’m sorry. I’m crazy about you too, Jordan and I don’t want to screw this up!” I groan and look up at him quickly.

“You’re not going to mess this up, Megs” he sighs and tugs me into his lap. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and before I can protest he attaches his lips to mine.

“I’m not going anywhere. I’m yours, one hundred percent” he whispers just before my lips. His mouth clashes with mine and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my chest into his. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and return the kiss as he leans back against the couch.

His hands slip under my shirt and slide up my back. I grind my hips into his and he lets out a growl before pulling away from my lips and practically ripping my shirt over my head. I smirk at my power over him and he looks at me desperately as he unclasps my bra. His hands cup my breasts as I lean back in to kiss him. Our tongues sync in a perfect dance as I twirl the ends of his hair in my fingers. I pull away for a few brief seconds and run my hands up and down his chest before starting to unbutton his baby blue dress shirt.

His lips kiss down my neck and to my chest, distracting me from my task at hand. I groan quietly and struggle to finish the last few buttons. I smile victoriously when I finally get them and I quickly slide it off his shoulder. I run my hands back up his arms, basking in the glory of his big muscles. I let out an uncontrolled moan when he bites my neck and it quickly snaps me out of my daze. I groan and kiss him again, grinding my hips into his once more. I feel his excitement and I know I already ruined my underwear.

Jordan scoots forward on the couch and stands up with me in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. He carries me to his bedroom and drops me onto the bed before hovering over me. I smirk up at him and rub my thigh against the bulge in his dress pants.

“You’re killing me” he growls and looks down at me desperately.

“I can help with that” I giggle and sit up, pulling him onto the bed with me. I push him onto his back and hover over him. I lean down and place a sweet kiss on his lips before trailing spontaneous kisses down his neck, past his chest, and down his stomach. I run my hand over the excitement in his pants before unhooking his belt and unbuttoning his pants. He lifts his hips up and I slide his slacks and boxers down in one swift motion. I bite my lip when I see him spring out and I can’t help but feel butterflies in my stomach as I reach down and run my hand over him.

He groans and lays back as I curl my fingers around him and move my hand up and down very slowly. I smile a bit before taking him into my mouth, making him moan and throw his head back as my mouth closes tightly over the head of his shaft. His hands tangle in my hair and he gently grips onto it as I swirl my tongue around his tip.

He bucks his hips forward and I set my hands on them as I increase my speed. I feel him beginning to throb in my mouth and after a few minutes he releases into my mouth. I swallow and kiss his tip before kissing up his stomach and back to his lips.

“You’re so amazing” he groans and kisses me deeply, cupping my face in his hands. I smile into his lips and he flips us both over in a swift motion. I smirk up at him as he starts sucking on my neck and then trails kisses down to my chest, giving each one of my breasts their individual attention. He pulls back and slides down my yoga pants and underwear before reaching over into the dresser and grabbing a condom. I watch as he slides it on and then positions himself right in front of my entrance.

“Ready?” he whispers and I nod my head quickly, starting to get impatient. He lets out a quiet laugh and grips onto my hips as he slides himself inside of me. I softly moan and grab onto his forearms as he starts to slowly move.

He stares down into my eyes and I quickly set my hand on his neck and pull him into a kiss. His thrusts start to quicken, causing me to whimper out his name. I dig my nails into his skin as I feel myself getting closer and closer with every movement of his body. I wrap my legs around his waist, burying my face in his neck as I let out uncontrolled moans.

“I-I’m close” I whimper out breathlessly as I grip onto his arms. Jordan nods and rolls his hips a few more times, until I’m practically screaming his name. He follows me with his release before laying down beside me, both of us completely breathless.

I smile over at him once I come down from my high and I kiss him softly.

“That was amazing” I groan and laugh softly as I pull the sheets over my naked body.

“So amazing” Jordan nods in agreement and wraps his arms around me. His hands run up and down my back and we lay in a comfortable silence, our bodies tangled up together.

“Megs?” he whispers.

“Yeah?” I ask looking up to him with a smile.

“I love you” he whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, i like comments!!!! pls guys pls