Sequel: Cold as Winter
Status: If you haven't read the story Blood Red Snow White, this might make no sense. Go read it. :)

Grass Green Moon White

Secrets

Tyler flows me along through the woods, the smells interlacing and becoming stronger. Now that it is happening, like I never knew it would, I am feeling worried, almost in danger. There are creatures to meet. Creatures like me.

A strong force is waiting nearby and sometimes when I glance away from our hands I see eyes.

Who are they? Are they friends or foes? Does Tyler know where they lay? So close to home. Now that I know their presence, my shivering won't go.

His grip tightens, some peace resounds, and the peering eyes that beckoned, now seem to back down.

Like a buzzing bee my heart is vibrating in beats, and like sweet comforting honey, Tyler is nearby, a dear ever-present heat.

"Almost there Sara. There are lots of wolves around us right now."

"Are they our family?" Tyler glances back with a grin.

"Yes, they are part of our family." His sweet smile made my heart cool down like a tile. A wave rushes over and smooths out my worries.

"Are there only wolves?" I whisper, drawing closer to his warmth. The sun is getting brighter, but thoughts of more girls only makes me think they'll swarm.

"There's one human, but I'm pretty sure she's only here for the food." I hum a beat in confusion.

"How did she get into a wolf pack? Does she have a mate too?"

Tyler turns and a twig snaps under my bare feet.

"She thinks God's still publishing her story." I grin. Tyler takes my other hand.

"So, we are almost there now, are you ready?" Tyler says.

"Yes, let's go! I can't wait to meet my brothers and sisters. "

Four figures stand in front of a beautiful home. It is tall like a castle and wide like a dome. Three girls and a boy watch as we approach.

Eyes wide and all on me. Piercing my skin, trying to read my memories.

Cotton does not feel thick enough anymore.

I gasp and Tyler moves in front of me. All the four strangers start to walk in symphony.

"Welcome to the pack!" A girl screams at me. My heart trembles a little, but her hugs hold me still. "They have the best chocolate cake here, ever! I have to go make a phone call, but I'll be right back!"

The girl races inside, long skirts swishing behind her. We all watch her go, me, my love, and three strangers in tow.

The others smile at me, saying welcoming words and speaking of destiny.

The excited girl came back, papers in hand. A sharpie stuck behind her ear and a large grin on her face.

"Sign these!"

Tyler grins and signs, I quickly follow suit.

"By the way, my name is Discovering Clouds, everyone calls me Discovering though." She shrills. Her bright eyes hold mysteries I'm afraid to unravel.

"I'm Sara." I say and she shakes my hand.

"Well Sara, I now pronounce you and Tyler Mr. and Mrs. Jones!"

"Is that what you did?! I told you not to call the preacher just yet!" A confident, beautiful girl says.

"Oh Anna, don't you know? I won't let any one couple just be together without it being proper and moral!"

Anna facepalms.

Discovering brings Tyler and I a piece of chocolate cake.

I certainly don't mind being married or betrothed. After all, I am the girl who forever was promised to.

Tyler grins and puts a piece in my mouth. I wipe off some frosting and scrub it into his nose. He laughs. We all laugh. I feel at home.

Fin.