At War With Love

Prolouge

Mating season is upon us once more. And as before, I'll be traded to a new pack in hopes of finding a mate. Most of the females around here settled down, but not me. Call me childish, but i cling to the dream, the fairytale soul mate, just like my folks. None in my generation believed it existed anymore- I've been told to grow up more times than could be counted. But, after so long of waiting, trying, why give up now?

"Elaine." The voice of my current pack-master broke me out of my trance.

The silent command that was always present in his voice had me standing and taking a step in his direction before i realized it. "Sir?" My voice held a question without directly questioning him.

He motioned me into his office, and pointed to a chair, demanding I sit. Obediently, i followed his instructions. "The Greys pack has been generous enough to except you this season."

I bowed my head, in a daze. My inner girl whimpered 'So soon?' I knew the move was coming, but not as quickly as it seemed to be. It was still tough every time i changed packs, leaving behind people and
places you've grown attached to, even if i should be- this is my 6th move.

"You will leave within 2 days time- they're sending a car to collect you."

I nodded along, still caught up in myself.

"This pack is located in the Cascades Mountains, mainly located in Washington. You should feel quite at home since it's near the Rockies."

I smiled to myself, I grew up in the Rocky Mountains with my parent's pack. I much rather being cooped up in the mountains than out in the open as I had been living for years.

"That is all for now- you should start packing and be ready at any time to leave. It'll be a rough trip with the Vampires on the loose."

I nodded my head, understanding the dismissal, "Yes pack-master."
♠ ♠ ♠
New and spur of the moment.
Like the opening? There will be more soon, with an update tomorrow.