Status: More to come, less to go

Take My Hand

Ryan!

"You never wear short sleeves Ryan, i mean if you are you always have a long sleeve top under it" Brendon pointed out.

Ryan smiled nervously.

"Ryan?"

"It's nothing.."

Brendon frowned. "Show me your arms"

Ryan shook his head.

"You always do this!" Brendon shouted as he threw the glass making it smash.
"You haven't changed since the time i seen you, the time when i kept hurting you and beating you up! You want me to do that again? Hmm? Cause i can do it worse, i can break all those bones in your body one by one, i could easily kill you or drain you. Maybe i will.." He smirked.

The male was shaking and in the corner as he listened to everything Brendon said, his brown eyes staring at him so wide while they watered. Ryan started to get flashbacks... Everything coming back.

Brendon soon stopped and frowned, no i never meant any of that he thought to himself.

"Ryan?"

Ryan looked at him straight away, shaking. "Can you just get it over and done with?" He whispered.

Brendon nodded and crawled over as Ryan whimpered closing his eyes tightly while he shaked before he felt Brendon's arm wrapping around him, pulling him close as he soothed him.

"Calm down" he whispered, he could feel the males heart going so fast.

Ryan was shaking as he stood up, he slowly took his top off reveling his scars and cuts.
"They're from my dad, some from me.." He stopped and pointed to the bruises and burn marks. "They're from...y-you"

Brendon stood up slowly and walked over, running his eyes down the males chest as his eyes watered.
"I remember when I seen this body, it was clean and nice.."

Ryan felt ugly as he looked away ashamed.

"But now it's so beautiful.." He whispered as his tears fell down his cheeks.

"I'm not beautiful"

Brendon slowly healed Ryan, making him perfect.

"Your..wh-" Ryan was speechless when he watched Brendon healing his scars.

"Healing you Ryan" Brendon finished the sentence as he smiled at him.