Status: More to come, less to go

Take My Hand

Hurricane

"Ryan!" Brendon screamed darting through the forest as fast as he could, smashing and pushing any branches in front of him.

Ryan raised an eyebrow when he heard his name before he turned and gasped seeing Mark run for him.

Growling, Brendon pushed the enemy out of the way.

"Taking care of the one you love hmm?" Mark smirked as he stood up making Brendon growl, standing in front of Ryan.

"Stay away from him.."

"This wouldn't have all happened if you didn't fall for the human"

Ryan looked shocked, Brendon likes me, im gonna have a vampire boyfriend! fuck up! snap out of it

"Isn't that right Brendon?"

Brendon kept quiet as he kept his eyes on the vampire before he felt Ryan's soft hand grabbing onto his his gently, he held onto it gently yet tightly.

"Just give us the boy" Lucas smiled coming out of the trees.

"Hold my hand tightly Ryan" Brendon whispered.

Ryan nodded gripping tightly onto it making the sandy road under them shake as Brendon held onto Ryan.

"Am I doing that?" Ryan asked shocked.

Brendon nodded and chuckled before it got worse, he brought Ryan to the car were Spencer was.

"We going?" Spencer asked.

"We're all going" Brendon replied.

As they all got into the car Brendon pointed at the sand moving his finger up making it swirl around the enemies before they stepped on it, speeding out of the forest.

"Were we going?" Spencer asked.

"Anywhere.."
♠ ♠ ♠
guys, i might just stop. i mean, i don't any of you really like this so yeah....