Status: Another Adventure!

Episode Three: New Way to Bleed

Part One.

I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. It was the only sound in the pitch black. It was the only sound I could trust. It was the only thing that reminded me that I was still alive, even though on the inside I was dying.

At first, I had screamed. I had screamed so loud and for so long, that eventually my voice had broken. No one could hear me, and if they couldn’t hear me, they could not save me. I would not be rescued.

I couldn’t remember how long I was made prisoner. The angels had long stopped coming to see me, especially since I now had my influence. I could feel it coursing through my veins. It made me strong and powerful, yet I was still unable to release myself out of the darkness. I was useless.

Being in the shadows gave me time to think. I thought about many things. I thought about Dean and his charming bad boy smile. I thought about his little brother Sam and his big brown puppy eyes he used with his signature pout. I thought about Bobby and how he was like a father to me. I thought about my dog Gabriel and sometimes my dead twin brother Caleb. What I thought about most was my favorite angel. Sweet Castiel. I could still picture his bright blue eyes and deep gravelly voice. I could imagine his soft smile he gave to me when we first kissed.

God, that kiss. I thought about that kiss countless times and every time it made my heart seize within my chest. I wanted so much to kiss him again, to hold him close to me again. If I thought about it for too long I would begin to cry. I felt the hot tears prick the edges of my eyes, getting ready to fall.

Please, God. Let Castiel come and find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for another episode! I know, I know. Ya'll are excited. So excited in fact to leave me a comment, maybe a recommendation? Go crazy, kids.
Sorry so short, but I think this chapter speaks volumes and sets the tone for the story. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading!