Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 1

Andy's Pov

I wake up with a jolt. I had that same horrific dream. I can't live like this anymore. In that dream, I saw him. He was beautiful, but there was a twist. He looked at me with disgust because I confessed that I loved him. He shunned me. I-I can't fall in love with him. He's- he's like a brother to me.. I can't fall in love with Ashley.

I get out of my bunk lowly. I look around at the other bunks, everyone's asleep. I grab my phone, and sigh as I realize it's 3am. I haven't got much sleep for the past few days. All because of that stupid dream! I walk into the restroom, and look in the mirror. God, I look horrid. I have huge bags under my eyes. I forgot to take my makeup off last night, now my eyeliner is smeared down my face. Had I been crying?

I wash all the smeared black makeup off my face, and head back to my bunk. I tried to fall back asleep with no luck. I just sat there for 3 hours, trying not to think about that dream.

I doze off at about 6am, but at 6:30 hear the shuffling of two pairs of feet and the giggling of two band members. I wake because I know this game, and I know it well. I could hear Jake whisper to CC, "Go grab two sharpies. I get Andy and Ashley." Just hearing his name made my stomachs twist into knots. CC muttered something back as I heard him going through drawers to find sharpies. They must've found one because Jake was approaching my bunk. I could hear his footsteps as he got closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I ran out of room >~< Oh wells, I'll update ASAP :DD