Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 2

Jake's Pov

As I came close to Andy's bunk, I heard his laughter bubble up. "God dammit, Andy. I thought I had you this time." I said in defeat. He got out of his bunk while saying, "You two are too damn loud to get me." CC comes around the corner, "Jinxx is do- oh hi Andy.." He whispers in my ear, "Has he gotten any sle-" Before he could finish, Andy grabbed my sharpie, and drew a line across both of our faces before we even knew what hit us.

After constant scrubbing of the face; we went in to the kitchen to grab something to eat. A few minutes later we heard Jinxx's scream come from the bathroom. Heavy footsteps ran from the bathroom to the kitchen. Jinxx came around the corner, "Who did it?! Which one of you assholes did this?!" he said as he pointed at his face. Man CC did a great job. He drew a cat face, a mustache, a fancy eye glass thingy, and he wrote "Fabulous" on his forehead. We all burst into laughter. Jinxx scowls and says, "Ha ha ha, yeah very funny. Now which one of you bitches did it. Andy and I both point at CC. CC holds his hands up in defeat. Jinxx says, "I'll get my revenge later, but for now I need to get this shit off my face."
Man he was pissed. Ashley runs in with just his boxers on, "I HEARD SCREAMING, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I laugh and look over at Andy, who is blushing a deep red. His eyes are huge as he stares at Ashley. I snap my fingers to get him out of his trance. He hides behind his hair in embarrassment. I knew he liked Ashley, but I didn't realize how much he liked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of a shitty chapter. I apologize.