Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 6

Andy's Pov.

"Hey uh Andy?" I heard Ashley call. "Yeah, Ash?" "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I felt nervous suddenly. "Sure, what's up?" He thought for a moment before speaking, "I don't know how to tell you this.." Uh..I'm a bit confused now, "Tell me what?" He just sighed and hugged me. That was a little weird. "What was that for, Ash?" "To build up my confidence for this." Huh? Before I knew it his soft lips were pressed against mine. I-I felt so happy. I didn't even know what to do. I realized that I wasn't kissing him back. I felt him start to pull away. I grabbed his head, and pulled him back. I kissed him passionately. We separated for air. My mind was racing..I'm not sure I want to start something with him yet.. I started to tell him that, but to my surprise he hushed me and put his finger to my lips. He started kissing me with his soft lips. I pulled him on my lap. Maybe I do want to start something. I licked his bottom lip looking for an invitation in. I then heard someone say, "I fucking knew it." We froze in that position for half a second before Ashley jumped off me. He whipped around to see who had said that. We stared into the face Jinxx. He he had a smirk on his face. "Just friends, eh?" He laughed a bit. "I knew you guys liked each other, but I didn't know it would result in this." He said while pointing at us. I laughed nervously, "Let us explain before jumping to conclusions." "What is there to explain?" He was right, he caught us red handed. "I..well fuck..just try to keep it secret, okay?" I said a little uneasily. "I'm not sure that I'm ready to come out yet." Ash looked kind of hurt at that comment. "Can I at least tell Jake and CC?" "Jake already knows that I like Andy." Ashley blurted out. Jinxx replied, "Yeah, we all kinda guessed. I'm just gonna tell them about this little situation here:3" Ashley and I blushed. Were we really that obvious? How could I not have noticed?

Later after CC had his freak out over Ash and I. "I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW!! SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU!!!" My god he is crazy. Anywhore, Ash and I sat on the couch and cuddled for a bit. It was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. Then Ash decided to break the silence."Andy?" "Yes, Ash?" He sat up and looked in my eyes. He sighed, "Never mind.." I grabbed his shoulders and said, "You said that I could tell you anything, the same goes for you. Now, what's up?" "Well, it's not THAT important." "It's just- you are perfect. You know that? Your eyes are so beaut-" before he could finish I pressed my lips against his. My hands made their way to his hair. He licked my lower lip, skimming my lip ring, asking for an enterance in my mouth. I let him in with no hesitation. He tasted so good. Our tongues battled for dominance, as we explored each others mouths. I laid down, and pulled him on top of me. We separated for air. I looked at the clock, its 2am. Good, I think everyone's asleep. I grabbed his top and pulled him down to me, so we could continue kissing. I felt him get hard against me. Hell, I was getting hard myself. He stopped, and yawned. "I'm getting pretty tired, Biersack. " he said with a smirk on his face. He got up to walk to his bunk. "You fucking tease!" I yelled after him his laughter rang through the tour bus. Surprisingly no one woke up. "Wait, Ash!" "Yes?" "Could you please sleep in my bunk with me tonight?" "Pleeeaaaseee?" I said with a puppy dog face." "Well, of course." He said in a "proper" tone. I took my shirt off and climbed in my bunk. I was soon joined by a shirtless Ashley. I wrapped my arms around him and quickly fell asleep. It's been forever since I fell asleep that fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, what did you guys think? :DD