Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 7

Ashley's Pov

I woke up in Andy's embrace. Somehow, his hands made their way to my waist. That made me laugh to myself. I sat there in his arms until he stirred. He whispers in my ear, "Hey there, Purdy Boy." in his sexy low voice. I turned to face him. I tried to mimic his voice, "Hey there, Biersack." He laughed at that. I gave him a quick kiss, but to my surprise he grabbed me and kissed back passionately. He crawled on top of me, and started kissing my neck. I bit my lip in attempt to prevent myself from moaning. He kissed up my neck, to my jaw, and he finally got to my lips. He kissed me passionately with one hand tangled in my hair. The other was keeping his balance. I bit his lower lip causing him to growl in response. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I let mine explore his mouth. He tasted so good.. He broke the kiss, so we could breathe. We sat there staring into each others eyes breathing heavily. His gorgeous blue eyes fell on my pants. He noticed I've gotten really hard. He looked up with a smirk before he started kissing my neck. He made his way from my neck down to my '"Outlaw" tattoo. His lips barely touched my skin as he made his way to my tattoo. When he got to my tattoo he stopped, and licked all the way up my stomach. I want him now. He sat up, giving me a little smirk before grabbing my bulge. I moaned with pleasure. "Oh, Andy." He rubbed my crotch, and came closer. "Do you like that?" he asked. I could barely whimper a yes. He whispered in my ear, "Good 'cause that's all you get for being a fucking tease last night." He jumped off me, and ran into the kitchen. "Dammit, Andy!" He laughed and said, "How do you think I felt last night?" "Well.. I don't know.." He came up to me and gave me a little kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy time ;)