Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 9

Ashley's Pov:

I've been concerned about Andy for awhile now. I mean I don't even know where our relationship stands anymore. I haven't talked to him at all since we got off tour. He started withdrawing from everyone towards the end of the tour. I hope he's okay. I'm on my way to his house to check on him.

I arrive at Andy's house, and knock on the door. There's no answer. I knock a few times with no luck. I grab the doorknob expecting it to be locked, but to my surprise it wasn't. That's really scary, Andy always locks his door. He's like OCD about it. He can't stand it if his door's unlocked. I walk in calling Andy's name, with no reply. I call a few more times, then I hear the shower running. I'll just wait until he's done.

After a few minutes I hear the shower shut off, and his quick footsteps run to his room. I waited as he got dressed. I looked around at his living room. It's quite big, vaulted ceilings, he had black leather furniture scattered about the room fashionably. I stared out the large window that looked over a vast forest. It was quite beautiful. I stared for a few moments longer, then realize that Andy's taking awhile to get dressed, maybe he didn't hear me calling his name.

I walk down the corridor that leads to Andy's bedroom. His door is closed, so I knock and call, "Andy?" I heard a whimper in reply. I'm starting to get nervous, I chew on my bottom lip as I decide what to do. I open the door to find Andy curled up in a ball on his bed.
"Andy, baby, what's wrong?" I ask quietly "Nothing" he's replies a bit harshly. "Andy, something is obviously wrong." I sit down on the bed and he uncurls from his ball and sits beside me. "Nothing is wrong, Ash." "I don't believe you." "Well, believe me." He says right before he crashes his lips to mine. His behavior is so odd.. But the way his lips move with mine seems as if- as if he were relieving some sort of stress through kissing. It was just a kiss of raw emotion. I broke the kiss for air. I eye him carefully, something is up. He's just not telling me..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh little filler chapter.