Status: I never stick to these so idk

All in the Band

A Bet, Bras, and Rubber Ducky Boxers

We divided the group into two teams: Jesse, Vic, Jaime, Justin, and me on one, Jack, Gabe, Mike, Kellin, and Tony on the other.

And of course, since they were boys and very competitive, a bet was involved. The losers had to sit on the roof of Tony’s house in only their underwear- the winners were allowed to take pictures.

We lost.

“SUCKERS!” Mike screamed, leaning his pool stick on the wall and dancing around excitedly, throwing his fists into the air in his version of a victory dance. I rolled my eyes, not able to stop the smile from creeping across my face at his ridiculousness. Kellin wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at us.

“Go on. Clothes off,” he said, grinning. I looked over at Jaime whose jeans were already around his ankles, and he was working on his shirt. Vic was hesitantly unbuttoning his shirt. Justin and Jesse were taking off their belts. I sighed, pulling my shirt over my head and yanking my jeans off.

“This is fucking ridiculous,” I scoffed. Jack stuck his tongue out at me.

“Don’t be a sore loser, Abs!” he exclaimed gleefully. I grumbled complaints under my breath in response.

“If your mom sees me, I’m never going to be allowed over to your house again,” I told Tony, but he shook his head.

“She’s gone until 5:30 at church. You’ve only gotta stay up there for a half hour, and it’s 4 now. You’ll be fine,” he replied, smiling smugly in my general direction. My eyebrows raised when I noticed that he wasn’t looking at my body.

He was actually a gentleman.

“Yo, Tone, how are we even going to get on your roof anyway?” Jesse asked, clad only in a pair of navy blue boxers with yellow, rubber ducks printed onto them. I looked at his face, then back at his boxers before I burst into laughter. He glared.

“They were the only clean pair I had left!” he insisted defensively. I bit my lip so I would stop laughing.

“Oh yeah, I bet,” I giggled. He growled playfully and charged towards me, grabbing me around the waist and swinging me around.

I’d known these guys since we were kids. I’d seen all of them ass-naked (sometimes dragging them off of ass-naked girls), and they’d seen me naked too...although a lot fewer times than I’d seen them all. Either way, they were my brothers, and it wasn’t awkward for me to be standing only in a bra and panties in front of them. It was just normal. The only part that was slightly uncomfortable was that Tony was there, but I knew that he would just become part of the family eventually too. Plus, he wasn’t even looking at me.

“My pop’s got a ladder set up out back from when he was fixing the leak a few days ago. Should be patched up by now. Anyway, he’s too lazy to take it down,” Tony informed us. I sighed, biting my lip.

“Alright, fine. Let’s get this overwith.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So...what do you guys think? The place where I am right now only has limited wifi so basically the only thing I've done is write and write and write...so I already have up to chapter 7 completed, and will most likely have chapter 10 done by the end of today.

Howeverrrrrr, how quickly I post them depends on all of you!!! If you comment, I'll post faster. I knowwww I'm mean but what can I say I'm a comment whore hahah

So, thank you for reading, COMMENTING, and subscribing!!! :D

ily guys <3