Status: Should I continue, yes/no?

Protector

[OC] Protector ch. 2

"Westfair High School is closed due to severe snow fall."
Those 10 words were all it took to make Emily's day. she grinned, and grabbed her heavy snow jacket. It was sheepskin on the inside and this sort of silky waterproof material on the outside. It also had a hood. It was plain black with the sheepskin being bleached white, it contrasted nicely with her pale features and red hair.

Her dad had gone to work an hour ago- it was now 8am. Liam's school was closed too, so she decided to take him outside and build a snow man after breakfast. "Come on little man, eat up! We're going to play in the snow!" Her mum was still in bed- she deserved it, having to keep the house clean and take care of her hyperactive little brother. She took Liam into his room, helped him pick out warm clothes, then left so he could get changed. While waiting, Emily made hot chocolate for them both, and also one for her mum which she quickly delivered and placed on the night stand. As she left the room, Emily heard her mum stir.

She took Liam outside, by then the snow had stopped storming so it wasn't as cold, and they started collecting snow to shape for the large base. "Wait, we need a carrot! And.. stones. Go get Fred's fish stones, and a carrot from the fridge, okay?" Fred was Liam's goldfish who had died. Liam had uhh, 'accidentally' fed it to their cat Gabby. When Liam got back, they got to work decorating it with the colourful rainbow stones, and then stuck the nose on. They used the darker blue stones for the eyes, and red ones for the mouth. It was almost as tall as Liam!
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily looks like this: http://weheartit.com/entry/53314076
I was looking through weheartit and I didn't want to pick a generic alternative girl, but this represents her perfectly, so.. yeah. Sorry if you're getting sick of that!
Also yeah anyway um c: