Status: Done

The Saints Can't Help Me Now

Bammy's Angry

*Johnny’s Point of View*

Bam walks in as happy as he usually is and I smirk. He doesn’t care about her. Old Bammy just wanted to fuck around with her. Bam walks up and smacks me. “What’s with the face, Knoxville?”

I just shrug. “I don’t know, I just thought you would be a little more upset today is all.”

He looks confused. “What the fuck would I be upset about?”

“Well I mean-“ and then it hit me and my eyes open wide. “Oh shit, uh nevermind.” She didn’t tell him. She didn’t talk to him about it.

“No, Knoxville tell me.” He still looks concerned.

“I was just talking to Milly last night and-“

“What the fuck, is she okay?”

“Yeah, it’s nothing like that Bammy. She just seems to think that…you guys aren’t together.”

He laughs in my face. “She wouldn’t say that.”

“I’m just conveying the message I got, Bammy. And from how it sounds, she doesn’t want to be with you.”

His concern turns to anger. All I’m doing is poking the bear. I need to stop. “What the fuck kind of authority do you have to say that, Knoxville? And what the fuck are you doing talking to her in the first place?”

That’s it, I’m done being nice. “I’ve spent the last month with her, practically every day. She trusts me, and she calls me when she wants to talk. She called me last night to talk about how she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you and how all she wanted to do was fuck for the last time! So don’t pull this authority shit on me, Bam because she’s not your fucking property. You don’t fucking own her.”

He looks hurt, and angry. Shit. What did I do? And then, he laughs. “This is some funny shit, Knoxville. You like her! You always have fucking liked her, and now you’re trying to piss me off so I leave.”

I sigh, and cover my eyes with my palm. “Look Bam, this wasn’t where this conversation was supposed to go at all.”

He looks at me with sad eyes. “Did she really say that shit, dude?” I nod my head. “Fuck!” He punches the wall, leaving a large fist sized hole, and then storms off.
*Milly's Point of View*

As soon as I enter the doors the next day I’m confronted by a very angry Bam. I frown. “Hey what’s-“

“Save it and let me talk. You know, when I was asking you on that date, I didn’t know what was going to happen. I didn’t know if we were just going to come out or friends or what, but then YOU made the first move, YOU sat on my lap, YOU kissed me and YOU invited me into your apartment. And then you tell Knoxville that you don’t want me back? What was the fucking point of this weekend if you don’t want me? Did you really just want to fuck me for the last time? Did you think that that’s what I wanted?”

Tears start to form in my eyes. “I never said I wanted to fuck you for the last time! All I said is that I don’t know if I can be in a relationship with you again, but that was before you came over last night-“

He laughs in a very stomach turning way that makes me feel sick to your stomach. “So you did say that to Knoxville. Hah, okay so is he your fuck buddy now? Are you trying to get rid of me so you go back to fucking around with him?”

“No! It’s not like that. I was going to talk to you last night but you came over and I was expecting to call you, I’m sorry!”

“So you were just leading me on. You don’t want to get back together.”

“I don’t know! And for the fucking record, we never even talked about being back together Brandon.”

He scoffs. “Don’t first name me. You know what, whatever. I loved you and I thought I could love you again but if you want to fuck Knoxville go right fucking ahead. Don’t let me stop you.” He stomps off and I just collapse onto the ground.

I wasn’t expecting any of this when I walked in this morning. I see Knoxville and just look at him with disbelief. He comes and sits in front of me on the ground. “Why did you tell him those things?”

He sighs. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

“Well what did you mean to do? That’s not something that just comes up on its own. You told him.”

He gets up and looks down at me. “You fucking know I have feelings for you.”

I stand up and huff. “How the fuck was I supposed to know for sure since you were too much of a pussy before now to tell me? None of this would have happened if you had done something before Bam got here, but you didn’t. You didn’t have the balls. And you know damn well you’re the reason I can’t be with him.”

“A relationship works both ways, why do I have to be the one to make the first move, huh?” I turn red. He’s right. I know he’s right. He walks away and slams the door to his office. I rush to my cubicle and puke in the trashcan. I went from having two boys chasing after me, to nobody. What have I done to my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am the worst feminist ever.

Anyway, thanks for reading!