Status: Done

The Saints Can't Help Me Now

Unsure

“Johnny thinks I’m with him and Bam think I’m with him. Am I the only one that doesn’t think we’re together? God damn.”

“You spent all of the weekend with Bam. Did you have the talking of being together?”

“No! We were just having fun. I’m not sure if I want to be officially dating Bam Margera again. I know what he’s capable of doing to me.”

“I do as well.” Frieda shudders and makes me laugh.

I lift up my shirt to reveal the bruises all over my chest and stomach. “You mean this?”

“He does the abuse!”

I laugh. “That was all from his mouth.” If she opened her eyes any wider, they would pop out. “If anyone ‘does the abuse’, it’s me. You saw his back.”

“I do not have the understanding of how that is pleasure giving.”

I shrug. “We like it. Ugh. I like him. I like fucking him. He’s sweet. I just don’t know if I want to be in a relationship with him again. I think I need to call Johnny and let him know what’s going on.”

I go to my bedroom and call Johnny but he doesn’t answer so I call him again, and again. He answers on the third time. ”Hey.”

“Hey, what’s up?”

“I was just, uh taking a shower. Sorry I didn’t answer.”

He’s lying. “It’s okay, I just wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier.”

“Look, Milly I don’t care if you’re with Bam-“

“But I’m not! We are not dating. We didn’t even talk about dating this weekend. We just had some fun and that’s all I thought it was, some fun between two old friends. I have a different life now.”

“So, you aren’t dating him?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Well, I don’t think I’m the person you should be calling. I think you have some things to talk out with Bammy.”

I sigh. “I know.”

“Well… Thanks for calling. Call me if you need someone to talk to, okay sweetheart?”

I smile. He’s not upset with me anymore. At least, not as upset as he was. “Okay Johnny, see you tomorrow.” I hang up and sit my phone on the bed. I need to talk to Bam about all of this, but he’s not going to take it well, and I know that already. The timing in my life is incredible, because just as my thoughts start to wander, I hear a door and soon see Bam in the doorway of my room. “Who gave you permission to just walk inside my apartment without knocking?”

He throws a set of keys to me. “You let these in my car the other night.”

“Oh.”

He sits down next to me on the bed. “Why don’t you look happy to see me?”

I give him a fake smile. “I am happy to see you.” I give him a hug and bury my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes tight. I don’t know what I want anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!