Stars, War and Love

And So Our Story Really Begins

Over the next couple weeks Austin and I’s blossoming friendship consumed most of our time outside the recording studio. We were doing just about everything with one another whether it be with the boys and Mara or alone. We would watch movies, talk about life, go on walks and eat a disgusting amount of ice cream at our favorite spot that we found the first night we met. The recording process was incredible and Mike and I have learned the ins and outs of the business with Alex instructing us along the way. We were essentially along our way of recording an album by ourselves with newer clients. Life was looking up and there didn’t seem like much that could ruin it for me. Today Attack Attack! Mike, Alex, Mara and I were going out for a celebratory dinner of just about completing the album.
“Do you think this makes me look too skanky?” Mara asked as she showed off her curves in a tight black and red cocktail dress and pumps.
“You look sexy as fuck, dear,” I winked at her and turned back to focusing on my look for the night. I decided on a purple tank top and a black lace skirt with silver heels.
“You’re looking fine yourself, gorgeous,” Mara stated looking at me. “Do you think Austin’s finally gonna get the hint?”
“And what hint might that be?” I challenged.
“Dude, you’ve been here for a month and I doubt you’ve gotten laid. I think it’s ti-.”
Before she could finish I interjected about how I didn’t like him like that and she just brushed it off and gave me her signature “you know I’m right” looks. I just rolled my eyes and put on the finishing touches. Before I could finish I noticed Nick and Ricky leaning against the door jam with looks of approval. Before they knew it my brush was being thrown across the room and it hit Ricky on the arm.
“Bro! What was that for.” He screamed out in a fake rage
“For ogling. Now, get out. We’ll be there in a minute.” I smiled turning back to the mirror for one last look before exiting my room. I was never this concerned about my appearance– I would just throw on a band tee and skinnies and call it a day – but, this was special because as much as I didn’t want to admit it, I did like Austin. A lot. Mara and I finished, looked at each other and nodded.
“Fucking finally.” Mike exclaimed.
Mara and I just glared at him and motioned for the boys to get off the couch so we could get going to the restaurant. As I was walking away, Austin came up behind me and gave me a hug. “You look beautiful,” he whispered in my ear and I shuddered.
“You don’t look half bad yourself,” I smiled up at him.
When we met up with Alex at the restaurant he was on the phone and he had a smile on his face. He hung up when he saw us and exclaimed “I have amazing news to discuss over dinner!”
The restaurant was simple but elegant and it had a good feel to it. We sat in a corner and held small chat until the waiter took our orders but, of course our minds weren’t on the food at this point. We were all excited to know what Alex’s news was. He finally spoke up about it and we all leaned in in anticipation.
“So, today I found out that,” he paused for effect. “Attack! Attack is having their first tour!” We all gasped and an eruption of thrill went off throughout the table. Alex waited until we all calmed down to continue, “You’re going to have a full tour, boys and we have someone special lined up to be your tour manager.” We leaned in further and I thought Ricky was gonna fall out of his seat. “Rayne Alexsandra Morin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait, loves. A lot's been going on. Expect another chapter soon!
Send me some comments and give me feedback!
xXx, Beccs.