Status: Hey guys , just so you should know I also have an account on deviantart.com so if you ever wanna look at some cool art, look up LeonDesdichard on deviantart.com

Seeley Is 17 Again!

Coming to Realize

"yeah what is it hodgins?" booth asked the bug and slime guy then panicked upon realizing that his voice sounded different. Then as soon as he began to turn hodgins yelled at booth well not quite yelled. " Booth I wouldn't do – " but it was too late, the damage was done.

"AHHHH" what did you do to me hodgins?!" I'm 17, I can't even get a good and proper drink around here anymore. Then booth realized that this would be the perfect opportunity to prove to Temperance that everything was not always rational. " wait booth where are you going?" hodgins asked while meanwhile following booth.

Then all of a sudden he heard a loud yell that sounded an awful lot like brennan's yell across the lab. Turns out that she had been given the same pleasure that booth had been given.

HODGINS! Was what the next sound was as it was yelled across the lab. "sucks to be you right now," booth stated to the scientist as he ran towards the loud and eardrum-shattering yell.

As booth arrived brennan looked over and asked well where are we supposed to stay? To Hodgins, and booth panicked secretly on the inside.

The main fact being that his own father was here in Washington D.C. or so he'd been told by the F.B.I. and didn't want to stay with him.
Hopefully luck would be with him, because Pops wasn't in D.C. right now, but in England visiting an old friend.

Brennan will be staying with Angela and Booth will be staying with his own father whom we found out is currently living in D.C. Why me? Booth thought to himself as he tried to keep a calm face as he tried his best not to have a panic attack.

"with my dad?" booth stated suprisedly calmer than he would have thought his voice possible to have been in the current situation. "yeah with your father, why is there a problem?" Angela asked booth both calmly and sincerely.

" No, no problem at all, except for the fact of how I'm SEVENTEEN AGAIN ANGELA!" booth yelled attempting to get himself housed somewhere else.

Well we already called your dad and he didn't seem against it as long as you kept your room clean. Oh and we've also enrolled you both in the same school, so you'll see each other. And luckily the new school year starts this week so, yeah.