Status: Hey guys , just so you should know I also have an account on deviantart.com so if you ever wanna look at some cool art, look up LeonDesdichard on deviantart.com

Seeley Is 17 Again!

The Pain From Ten Years Past

Immediately as soon as Jackson Booth had closed the door, Booth had felt as if an invisible hand had gripped his windpipe. Causing both internal and external panic, for he now had been returned to the home that Pops had saved him from. The only bad and devastating fact about the last part was that Pops was in England, for at least another three weeks if not even more. As well as the matter of how everyone was absolutely clueless as to the fact that his own father was both a drunk in addition to an abusive drunk.

"well Seeley what was it that you said when Pops was taking you away from me, remind me Seeley," my father asked me with a Grinch-like sneer. Then I remembered exactly what I had said upon that very day and immediately I groaned. " Remind me Seeley!" Jackson Booth yelled out at Seeley in an attempt towards intimidating Booth. Which it did, but Seeley wasn't going to let the elder Booth know this.

" I said that—Booth began only to be cut off once again by his father. "what did you say Seeley remind me," he said with a threatening look in his eye. " I had said that I would return here when both hell froze over and when you had learned to—."

"To what Seeley!" Jackson Booth yelled out at his son after shaking him in an attempt towards getting an answer faster. " That I would return when you had learned how to keep your liquor," Seeley then finished with an internal shudder. An inward and involuntary shudder at both what and how his father was going to repay him back for these comments. Even if these comments had been made a little less than ten years ago, they would be made.

Made to seem as if they had to have been said not five minutes ago. The main downside to this anger was that it would all be taken out both upon himself and upon anything that which Jackson saw fit to hurt that which was Booth's. Coincidentally hurting Booth in actuality, the only reason the mustang outside was still intact was because Jackson Booth was too lazy to drive him to school.

Jackson had never even when he had been in elementary school driven Booth to school. The fact of the matter was that most likely life would continue on from when Pops had taken both himself and Jared. A thought which cause Booth to have an involuntary shudder at what could and most likely would happen.

For the main and huge part of Booth's unease was not in itself from his own father's anger. That wasn't what scared Booth, or even what had caused him to shudder. The one thing that had caused Booth's own shudder, was in the truth that, that even though Booth himself had said these words a little less than ten years ago, his father had had years. Years in which to both stew and in which to have his anger and his own rage both magnify and grow.

The fact here being that his father's anger was not like it had been on that day way back when. It was ten-fold, even a hundred-fold of what it had been back then. Jackson Booth was at least a hundred times angrier and a hundred times meaner than he was back then.

As well had the measure of how much pain that would result from the punishment would be both a hundred times worse and a hundred times more painful than it would have been back then. The worst part being that Pops was who knows how many hundreds of miles away, and there was no way to contact him or anyone else.

Booth only hoped that his father would remember that he had to show his face at school this upcoming week. Hopefully he would refrain from causing either a black eye or a broken nose.