Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

You Have To Stay Quiet Okay?

Chapter 11 -

"Sydney, wake up." Danny said while tapping my arm. "Sydney, breakfast is nearly ready get up."

Mmm breakfast sounded nice to me. I sat up to see Danny stood next to my bed without his shirt on. If he wasn't Emma's he would be mine. I tried to not make it too obvious that I was staring at his v-lines but I swear to god if I had a penis i'd have a boner right now. I pushed the blanket off me and slowly sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked while running a hand through my hair.

"Like half 10." He said checking his phone.

I got off my bed and opened my curtains. Instantly I felt the heat on my skin and had to shield my eyes from the light. I felt Danny walk up behind me, he reached his arms in front of me and put his black sun glasses on me. I spun around and gave him a kiss on the cheek to thank him.

"Right i'm going to go get breakfast. See you downstairs hun."

Just as he was about to leave me he turned around and looked at me.

"By the way, you've got a nice rack." He said with a wink then left.

I looked down confused about what he said to see that I was only wearing my underwear. I felt my cheeks go heat up as I heard him laughing walking down the stairs.

"Fuck you Daniel." I shouted laughing a little myself.

Luke would be here in around 2 and a half hours so I would have some time to hang with the boys for a while. After my shower I quickly dried my hair, brushed my teeth and put make up on, by the time I had finished I was boiling hot. I must of put on a full can of deodorant and I was still sweating and I was only wearing a towel. Fuck it. I wiped all of my make up off and put on my light purple bikini.

I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my boobs. After picking up a clean towel and putting on Danny's glasses I walked downstairs. I checked in the kitchen and no one was in there. Same with the front room. I could hear the guys talking and cutlery scraping on plates. I walked straight to the garden to see six guys with no tops on sat around the outside table. I cursed under my breath as I saw Jorel sat there.

"Going for a swim?" Jordon asked as he saw me walking towards them.

They all turned in their chairs. I gripped towel tightly in my hand when Jordon rolled his eyes and began eating again.

"Yeah its boiling today." I complained once I was stood behind Jordon.

"Well baby girl you're the only thing that makin' me all hot n sticky if you know what I mean." Dylan joked with a wink.

The whole table laughed even Jordon. In return I winked back at him. I then put my towel on Jordon's chair along with the glasses and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you like a straw with that shake?" George shouted over to me once I had began walking towards the deep end at the far side of the garden.

The comment kind of pissed me off but he was only joking and it is Georgie boy after all. When I reached the edge of the pool I sat down and dipped my legs in then lay on my back. After a couple of minutes Jordon came and lay next to me.

"What are your plans for today then?" He asked pulling his cap over his face.

"Oh, I told you last night. Luke's coming today and he's staying for a while."

"What? The dick head boyfriend is coming to stay." He said sitting up glaring down at me.

"Jordon don't be like that. He is a really nice guy once you get to know him. I don't care what you say he's staying and thats final." I argued sitting up.

"Sydney, are you fucking kidding me? He's not staying in the house. Well he can if you want me to knock him out." He said catching all the guys attentions.

"We will see Jordon. Remember its my dads house so you can fuck right off. I don't give a shit what you think about him, he's my boyfriend and theres nothing you can do about it." I stressed the word boyfriend while looking at Jorel through the corner of my eye to see him pull a disgusted face.

I stood up wanting to end the argument which I would of won and dove into then pool before he could retaliate. I swam underwater for as long as I possibly could until I felt like I was going to drown then surfaced. I took a huge breath in and was about half way in then carried on swimming as fast as I could.

When I reached the edge of the pool I was greeted by Jorel. He waited until I was out of the pool then wrapped my towel around my shoulders and lead me into the house. Once inside he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders before I could stop him. He didn't say a word to me until we reached my room.

"Why didn't you tell me your boyfriend was coming here?." He demanded after sitting me on the bed.

"I..I don't know. There wasn't a right time to tell you. I mean I only found out like last night and we argued and I just didn't think you'd care." I admitted staring at the droplets falling off the tips of my hair and splashing on my legs creating little puddles.

"Sydney. You are driving me crazy." He said rubbing his neck pacing up and down the room. "I'm not sure how I feel about you. You're just different and it fucking annoys me that I can't have you yet you act like I could."he said stopping in front of me.

"I know and I'm sorry I just don't know how I quite feel about you too and I'm trying to figure it out so please don't be angry with me." I said playing with my hands.

"Hey." He said taking my hands in his " You know you're super cute when you're being all innocent. "

He let go of my hands and put his either side of my cheeks. Slowly he leaned closer so our noses were almost touching. My eyes searched his then began focusing on his lips. We both stayed that way. So close yet so far. He ran his thumb along my bottom lip then along my cheek until he reached where it was originally. He leaned in slowly and gently, taking his time he placed his lips on to mine. After a split second my arms found their way to his face and pulled him closer. Our lips began to move in sync and it wasn't long before my tongue was clashing against his. He slid my towel off my shoulders and trailed his hands down to my waist and stopped at my thighs.

"Shit." He breathed breaking our lips apart.

We both looked at his dick to see that it was very erect and wanted to be touched. He pushed me down on to my bed and kneeled in between my legs. Then he leaned down to once again play tonsil tennis but this time it was more desperate, like he needed me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and bucked my hips up to meet his causing him to break away from my mouth and bury his head in my chest while letting out a soft moan. With one hand he reached down and began to run his finger tips along my inner thigh. With the other he pulled at my bikini top ripping it in the process exposing my boobs. He began carefully planting butterfly kisses around the edge of my nipple with his free hand rubbing the other one. I ran my finger nails down his chest careful to not make any marks or scratches. Once I reached his shorts I didn't stop. With one hand I pulled at the hem and slid my other down. I began stroking his length over his boxers just as slipped his hand under my bikini bottoms and began rubbing his fingers along the outside of my lips teasing me.

"Jorel" I moaned as he began rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Shh baby they will hear" he whispered in my ear.

He slowly began sliding a finger inside me whist still rubbing my clit and sucking my nipple. I moaned out of frustration.

"Jay, please don't tease me." I panted but all I received was a devilish laugh.

He then slowly added another finger and moved them in and out causing me to stop stroking him, instead I began pulling at the cover underneath us. Still sliding his fingers in and out he stopped biting my nipple and moved his head up to meet mine. I desperately tried to buck my hips up to meet his but he held my hips down with his free hand. Finally he slid in his third finger. I buried my head in the pillows trying to hide my desperation.

"Are you ready?" He mumbled stopping his fingers and began nibbling my ear.

"Yes." I breathed facing him again.

He started moving his fingers in and out at now a faster pace. Each time he rubbed at my clit in a circle motion sending shivers down my whole body. By now his fingers were picking up the pace and were furiously slipping in and out. I felt like there was a knot in my stomach, like I wouldn't be able to take this sensation any longer.

"Jay p..please." I begged.

"You have to stay quiet okay?"

I nodded.

His fingers stopped plunging in and out and I immediately was eager to have it back. I watched as he bit the bikini bottoms and began sliding them down my legs. He then tenderly trailed his tongue down my thigh and back up the other. I tugged at his hair wanting him to pleasure me again. He responded by placing a kiss on my clit. He gripped my thighs and put them over his shoulders. Then he moved his hands under my bum and rose it off the bed so he had more access. I stared down at him between my legs as he stared up at me, his breath ticking my sensitive part I let out a grin as did he but it was slowly taken away when he flicked his tongue between the lips. Again and again he did each it time deeper and rougher. I knew I was nearly there when the knot in my stomach began to get tighter. He slipped two fingers in rapidly thrusting them in under his flicking tongue. I bit down hard on my fist to try to silence my moans. I felt my body climax as he plunged deep with a final lick. My whole body tingled and toes fell numb as he began to ride out my orgasm. I felt warm liquid run out but it was soon licked up as Jorel continued to ride it out.

"You taste amazing." He said coming back up. "Here you should try yourself ." He said holding up two very sticky fingers covered in my cum. He ran them along his own lips then licked it up. "Open." He gestured to my mouth. I opened it un sure about tasting myself but did it any way. He inserted his fingers in my mouth and I began licking at them. I was sucking the rest of the salty substance off when he pulled them away and clashed his lips on to mine. He put one of his legs between mine and I felt his erection rubbing along my thigh.

I then heard someone open the door.

"Sydney, Jordon sai.. Holy shit" Matt said turning away from the scene in front of him: Me naked with Jorel lying on top of me. My bikini ripped to bits and Jorel erection begging for attention. "Jordon said you have to get Luke in an hour so get ready." He said quickly before closing the door and practically running downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo dirty Jorel.

Finally an update, sorry i've just not really been inspired to write so I just didn't but its here so yay.

This story is going to be really fucking long I might be still writing this a year later ugh. BUT I HAVE SO MANY PLANS.

Thanks for reading:)