Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Twelve

Everyone stood there ground, starring at me intently waiting for me to make a move. I stood at my position not moving from it, looking at everyone with a hateful glare right now. My friend’s people that said that they loved me, cared for me and would always be there are turning me down because of my child. My sisters I can’t say anything about them I don’t know them very well. Ethan where do I begin with Ethan, someone who takes me twice, says he loves me over and over again, kisses me out of now where and then just stays silent when I bring up a child?

What type of fucking fiancé is he? Oh, I can answer that my self a freaking ass that can not claim his own child because it might ruin his sleep. (That’s just me being a retard and trying to be funny but it ain’t really working as you can see.) I looked at the group of people looking at me like I am some type of unknown disease I could not take they were being so cruel. I walked over to my closet peering into searching for something to grab quickly and leave.

“Bella, you need to leave this house if you are keeping that thing.” Stated Ethan, I knew it was from his deep and muscular voice.

I did not respond to his statement I continued to ignore him starring into my closet still, there I found it. I reached up on my tip toes and picked up this old box. I grabbed my bag than my ipod, some other personal needs in it and turned back around. Facing the traitors I knew at this moment a lot of emotions were running through my head and body but the one I was feeling the most was being betrayed by the people you loved and cherished.

“Then I’m leaving.” I announced, clutching my bag tightly in my hand. “If I can’t have my child here I will go somewhere else and have it. I do not need you guys as support I had enough support from you before to expect it now. I raised my self look how great I turned out I mean I have things wrong here and there with me but over all I’m really good. I can raise that child to be just like me; maybe I can even create a better person out of this child than I could have of my self. Another thing I won’t ever let me child go through what I have been through. Teach him or her to keep loyal friends and love someone who isn’t a jerk.”

I had said a few things I knew I would regret later but right now what I was feeling was incomparable with what they had done to me. I felt my heart pounding into my chest did they really want me to get rid of this child that badly, maybe I should, No, I said in a stern voice within my head. You are going give birth to this child, you are going to raise alone if you have but you will do it. My determination for this child was enormous it seemed, I wanted this child; letting it grow up watching my little one grow up in this world, and mostly to see if I can give my child everything I did not have.

I quickly scavenged through my closet in search of closet looking for that small box hidden behind everything in my vivid closet. There it is I thought to my self, there is that box I need. I took hold of the box in my hands, gripping it tightly in my hand and looked at the stuffed animals on my bed. They were looking at my with eager expressions, saying take us with you don’t leave us behind. I gave them a sorrow filled look saying you guys will be better here than with me. They all grimaced at my words and their sadden faces made me think was I really ready to be out on my own?

Don’t worry mummy I’ll take care of you, said this sweet tiny voice in my head. That voice it sounds to innocent, wait a sec did it say mummy? The it belongs to my future child, how that possible the egg is not even fully developed. I gave a wishful sign and turned away from them, marching out the door not even looking back. I made my way through the main gates and on my own. After that I don’t know what happen in that house.

~Ethan’s POV~

I watched Bella march out of the house, I wanted to stop her to yell at her saying are you insane leaving right now! But no I did not do that I let her slip through my fingers once again. I looked around the room; everyone has an unreadable expression on their faces.

“You let her go in that condition?” asked Blaze.

“I had no choice; if she stayed here it made it easier for Dark to find her. Another factor if she did stay here she would in the middle of the war field.” I replied, mot facing them still.

“I do not care if this is the war field or of her life will be in danger.” Shot Zack, I looked up at him his eyes burning with a fiery fire. “I can not believe I let my best friend my little sister walk right out when she needed us the most. At times like this I remember why I truly befriended Bella, her stubbornness, her willingness every little thing about her. Amy and Justin I do not know what has gotten into you since we arrived here but what happen to the pack of we will always be by your side. I broke it but I feel the pain I have caused and I’m going to fix it. Blaze and Light you’re her sisters I might not know much about you but you just let her walk away. Ethan how do I explain what you have done, mostly likely the damage you have caused is worse than anyone’s. You so claim that you love Bella what happen to your love when she was pregnant?”

With that everyone has this dejected expression on their faces, looking at Zack with sadden eyes for what they did to Bella; even I felt a pang of hatred upon my self. I watched as Zack stormed out of the house, one by one everyone began to disappear from the room, leaving me alone. That is the last time I heard from Bella, I mean not the only time I had heard from her but the only time I did she her shining face.

~January~
~February~
~The beginning of March~

“Bell, you need to wake up, now.” Voiced my friend Brittany.

I groaned in my self and turned over, taking the covers, coiling them around my body, twisting in them as I rolled over to face the wall. God, please just go away and leave me alone! I heard Brit give a sign of frustration; I heard her move around my body before leaving the room closing the door behind her. Once I heard the door close I revealed my self from the sheets that which are coiled around me and sat up in my bed. I peered down at my swollen stomach giving with a healthy smile and got out of bed.

By the time I reached downstairs everything had been set onto the table, all the food was places, the wonderful aromas of the food filled my nostrils and I sat down at the table.

“See you finally decided on getting up.” Said Brittany from across the table.

I did not respond to her I sat there silent. My mood had been like this since the day nine months ago, I had increased in size so much. The pain sometimes was unbearable the small, no the abnormally large child inside me was growing at a fast rate. This child inside me was changing everyday it seemed like I was going to be due soon. If that was true I needed to get away from Brittany. She doesn’t know this child is a vampire’s child. At night I would lay there wondering what I was going to do when this child was born?

This child I mean was my pride and joy, I would not let anything harm it, nothing. This child meant more to than my own life, I knew my child could protect it’s self but what could I do to keep her alive. Yes the gender of my baby is going to be a girl, I was really happy when I found out.

“Bell!” shouted, a voice snapping me out of my thoughts once again. “There is someone at the door for you.”

I stood up from the table not making a single noise, I was walked down the dim lighted hallway to the front door. When I can into view I could see a pile of messy black hair, aligned with piercing blue eyes. Dark, I gasped in my head. What on earth is he doing here? I starred at him for a few moments before my hands instantly wrapped around my stomach. No, he was not here for my child, I would not give her to him ever!

“What do you want, Dark?” I asked, in a worried tone along with force.

“Well, dear little one it is quite obvious what I want. Do you finally realize that the prince does not want you?” he asked, as he walked towards me. “Are you willing to accept me as you husband and destroy that thing growing inside of you?”

Accept him, destroy the child inside of me? My own questions seem to hurt me. I said I would never hurt this child inside of me, I would never hurt her. My baby. It was not a thing it was a human being! This child meant more to me than being alone, or having the prince by my side. I did not need anyone as long as I had my baby I was okay, no not okay I was wonderful.

“No.” I whispered, barely.

My voice was losing it self as Dark’s body neared my own, I could feel his anger rising with my argument. I did not understand why he wanted me so bad, there is nothing to me I’m a broken piece of nothing. He halted in front of me, placing his hand on my shoulders, making me look into his eyes. He leaned into my ear and said very softly,

“You belong to me now. So get over it.”

My eyes widen when my little one did not put her shield up. What had he done to my baby why wasn’t she moving inside of me? I clasped into Dark’s arms losing my conscious at the exact moment too. Seeping into total darkness.

~Ethan’s POV~

It has been three months since she left, I could not sleep, think straight I couldn’t do anything. My heart that didn’t even beat was aching horribly bad as I had tried to tame it. That women had reached me for more than I had being willing to understand. She had opened a more softer, kinder gentler side of me.

Walking around this empty castle with no one to bug was driving me insane! I walked down the corridor to the kitchen maybe food would solve the problem. Even I was strange normally I would use intercourse to kill the moods I was having but I could not touch another woman when I tried. It was too painful.

When I entered the kitchen I saw a girl I had never seen before, everyone in the room with a worried expression on their faces, especially Zack.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned, in a careless tone.

“He has her! Dark took Bell’s with him! Dark came to Brittany’s house where Bell’s was staying and took her.” shouted Zack, his eyes raging with fury. “The worst part is Bells is due soon. It has been three months and she looks like she is nine months pregnant. He is going to kill your daughter and take your wife has he mate!”

My mouth fell wide open, Dark took BELL! I snapped at that moment she was right, I did love her. He had no right to take her. Yes he did, said a little voice in the back of my head. You abandon her and your child. You left her you let her slip through your fingers, you let her go! Stop I shouted at the voices.

The truth is I need you Bell’s I need you more than you know. I’m going to come get you soon Bell’s please hang in there I am coming. With those words, I stormed out of the kitchen everyone but the humans following me. Dark wanted a war he is going to get war I declared.

~Bella’s POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I looked up at the ceiling I could barely see anything the image in front of me was burry. I tried to focus the image but the more I tried the harder it became to see. In the end I gave up the idea of trying to see I decided to use my other senses I need to figure out where I was. I quickly closed my eyes and opened my ears up to listen to the sounds. I could hear people talking around me.

“How is she doing?” asked a strong male voice.

“She is almost due, sir” replied, a female voice back.

The baby! Just then it hit me I was at Dark’s house, that voice belonged to Dark! I was so screwed as I could say at this moment. I felt something pierce through my stomach an aching pain, I could feel something trying to rip it’s way out of me. The baby, I thought it was trying to get it’s way out since it was trapped inside of me.

“Ah!” I shrieked, in pain.

I could feel everyone gathering around me, was Dark’s intention to let the child rip it’s way out of me! I was trying to seal my lips together from letting out another agonizing cry of pain. I felt something cold being placed to me head, I supposed it a wet cloth. This pain it was horrible it felt like the first Ethan and I did the deed. ((lol did the deed tht was funny I thought))

Icontinued to feel more pain as the girl began to bit her way out.

“BELLA!!!” yelled, an angry voice.

Focus Bella you know that voice, I kept saying to me self. Then it hit me it was Ethan’s voice, that voice that was shouting me name was Ethan. I snapped my weary eyes open to view the image in front of me I could clearly see Ethan but nothing else. That scared me why was I able to see him but nothing else.

“Ethan!.” I cried, out.

I felt him wrap his entire body around me, cuddling me close as possible to him I tried to wrap my arms around him but I couldn’t. the only thing I remember before my eyes closed once again was Ethan saying something,

“I love you, Bells forever.”

~~Ethan’s POV~~

I watched Bella laying there in my arms barely breathing, I needed to get the child out of her my child. I slowly laid Bella down I knew Dark would arrive soon with an entire army for the war. The last thing I was wanted to do was see this child. I moved my hand around Bella’s stomach, I could feel the child relaxing into her stomach. I moved my lips to the open skin sinking my fangs into her stomach. I never did this before I began to slowly draw blood from her.

I pulled away from her stomach, releasing her flesh from my fangs, I picked up the small knife that was in front of me. I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath before reopening them and slicing into Bella’s stomach. I saw the blood over flow out of her fresh wound, then I saw what I needed to see the small baby who was pushing her way through her mother.

I cut deeper into Bella driving the knife past the lays of skin and tissue to get to the child. Suddenly I could feel her body tense up to the feeling was she regain her senses one by one. I saw the baby at the surface of her stomach I removed her from the womb taking her into a blanket, I heard her first cry. I handed her over to the maid standing next to me, I know I was suppose to wait until the ceremony to change her but if I did not do it now she would die.

The truth was I wanted to change Bella since the day I met her, well let me rephrase that I wanted to change her since I learned about her. I looked down at her knowing that this might be the last time I see her. I brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and kissed along the cut I had placed into her stomach from the knife. As I moved up to her lips the wounds that were placed on her stomach were gone.

They had healed, I pushed my lips to her in a bruising kissing but yet filled with all the love I could conjure right now. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her how much I needed her by my side but I knew it was too late now to tell her. I removed my lips from her lips down to her neck I could feel her body begin to heat to my touch. I leaned into her neck and sank my fangs into her pushing deeper into her skin to her veins. I closed my fangs over her vein inserting the venom into her blood stream. I pushed myself away from her body glancing over her one more time and whispered,

“I love you to my death Bella.”

With those last words I walked out of the room and onto the battle field to fight for my family’s future.

((Tyler: awwww tht is soo cute he wants to fight for his family. Me: your right that is really cute and I mean wouldn’t u fight for your family. Tyler: of course I would. Me: coolios! Tyler: *hugs me* Me: what wrong? Tyler: this is the last chapter I wont get to mess around with you anymore. Me: *laughs* yes you will be you get to see me a lot remember. Tyler: that is sooo true!))

~Bella’s POV~

What going on? I thought to my self, I could hear movements around me, people shuffling around, like they were pacing. It was like you were waiting for the mailman to come since your test results where coming in. I tried to move my body but I remembered that I had just given birth so I shouldn’t move around. Ah what the heck, I thought. I brought my self into a sitting position.

“What’s going on guys?” I asked, worriedly when I did not see Ethan.

“Oh dear god thank god your okay!” said Zack, tackling me in a hug.

For a minute there I thought I was going to feel some sharp pain but when I didn’t feel anything I turned to look at Zack.

“Where is Ethan and my baby?” I questioned, eagerly.

I turned to face Amy she was holding a small bundle I began to smile, as Amy began to walk towards me holding the small little bundle out to me. I took hold of the small baby within my arms holding gently yet protectively.

“Where is Ethan?” I asked, once again.

“Bella Ethan has gone to war with Dark for you and the little one.” announced, Blaze.

My eyes widen war, why on earth is he going to war for me! The baby I understood but me wait I remember now Dark has kidnapped me putting me life in danger. Suddenly it hit me I remembered Ethan’s words “I love you, Bella”. I jolted up handing Amy the baby.

“Amy I’m going to go save my future do me a favor if neither one of make it out alive please take care of this child.” I pleaded with Amy.

She nodded her head to the sudden shock I had asked her to take care of this child. I gave her a small smile before racing out of the house to the war field. When I arrived outside there everywhere laid bodies and blood. I could clearly see everything but one thing caught me attention the most I saw Ethan and Dark engulfed into a sword battle.

I saw Dark play a trick and Ethan fell to the ground struggling to get back up. I saw Dark say something to Ethan and Ethan remained silent to his words. Just as Dark picked up his sword to finish his task I yelled,

“ETHAN, I LOVE YOU.”

Both their attentions turned to me, tears running down my face as I stood there watching feeling helpless. Ouch! I yelled to my self something began to move within me. I felt this struggle for power rise within me. I began to feel a races of energy falling within my hands, an electrical current flowing through my body.

I began to walk towards the two Dark taking steps backwards as I was walking towards them. Ethan looked amazed. I moved quicker than a strike of lightening in front of Dark he had a terrified look plastered cross his face. I placed hands to his neck and whispered to him,

“Don’t you dare touch the ones I love.”

With that I closed my fist together and watched his entire body shred into bits and pieces.

“It’s over.” I whispered, quietly.

Before blacking out into the safety of Ethan’s warm arms. The last thought that occurred in my mind was my family was safe and the war was over. We had won, we did it as a team there was nothing standing in our way of happiness now. This was the first time I felt the need to save someone I cared about so badly. It was finally over though.

I hoped you enjoyed the last chapter of love bites. *smiles* i had a fun time writing it. i want to thank al the fans that supported me in writing this story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed the story! Please check out my other work as well!