Status: This story is complete and there might be errors in with it please bare with the errors it was my first story.

Love Bites An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire

Chapter Eleven

me: alrighty im starting the story so takes ur seats. Tyler: just move on with angel. me: right right im moving it *mutters under breath* freaking loser u try to write a lemon! Tyler: wht was tht. Me: go screw ur self!

"I love you." he breathed, on my neck hugging me closer.

I was in a state of shock right now, was what I was hearing correct or another thing my mind up or was it like last time? Believe me when I said I wanted to trust him note the key words being I wanted to. Its was not the factor that he was untrustworthy okay maybe past lessons should have taught me I could not trust him. But then again I had trust problems from a very young age, I still remember the day I made the pack to my self that I would trust no one but my self.

I don't know if I am ready to break that pack, should I? To me I knew I was nothing more than a mere play thing to him. Some how that did not make sense to me though, if I was his play tying why would he say he loves me. Anyways if I can remember correctly I never was in a relationship because of my ugliness and me being hideous.

His series of kisses traveled down to my neck, his tongue lapping the soft spot on my neck right in the center on the left side. His hands laced with mine holding me harder against the cold wall his legs on each side of mine holding my legs in place. I tried using my body to push against his getting him to move away from me.

For some odd reason there was a feeling of uncertainty racing though my mind. There a mixture of confusion and doubts ringing through my head. Why I had no idea. I did want this did I not? Your engaged to the guy Bella, it is only natural what he wants. These words ringing through my mind racing back and forth repeatedly as I tried to pry them back into my head.

As the debate raged through my head I did not realize that Ethan had already moved me to the bed and was resting on top of me. The silky sheets under felt relaxing and soft. Ethan leaned into towards my neck scraping his fangs against my weak spot and I shivered.

"Bella, I want you." whispered Ethan, in my ear smoothly.

"Then take me." I breathed back, still shivering from his cold but warm touch.

His lips curved into a delightful smile against my neck, his hand slipping up my thin back. His hand stopped on the center of my belly button lapping circles around it. His other hand holding my hand above my head forcefully. I would feel him sink his fangs into my neck, extracting the red liquid from it. I gasped thinking I was going to feel intense pain like when Dark bite me. Instead of pain I felt this pleasure in my body, the pleasure rested my burning body, soothing me as I pushed my self harder against Ethan.

He removed his fangs from my neck and ripped my thin blue shirt away from my body and threw it across the room. Ethan removed his own shirt tossing it to the my shirt on the floor by the balcony window. I starred at his nice body well in this case his gorgeous chest and he chuckled at my behavior.

"Like it?" he asked, obliviously to my answer.

I nodded my head in agreement, being the first time I got see him fully. Yes, indeed we did do this one time before but it was done in such as rush that I nor he got to enjoy the moment.

"How about we do this the right way?" he questioned, a playful smirk resting on his rosy lips.

"I would love that." I whispered, back.

He continued to have the smirk on his face, earning glares from me here and there. That smirk of his lips spread farther every time he would touch me and I would react to the touch. He removed my tank top that I had worn under my shirt and fringed it across the room next to our other clothing.

I felt a blush creep onto my already burning face and there on his angelic face rested that annoying smirk. I wanted to wipe it off so bad right now, I raised my hands to his face trying to gasps into my hands. But I failed he sized my hands mere inches from his face and pinned them down. Darn so close, I thought to my self.

"But not close enough." replied Ethan, to my thought.

Right, I thought in my head knowing he had heard what I just said. Ethan slipped my pants off making me gasp and shiver. As the cold air touched my bare skin I felt my goose bumps arise on my pale skin. Ethan lapped his hand around my warmth driving my senses insane. I twisted around in his gasp as he unclipped my bra strap.

My straps began to slid off my smooth shoulder as I did my best to keep them from falling. Ethan removed his blue-ish black jeans from his body. I starred at his smiley face boxers as I held in a laugh. I laughed out loud no longer being able to hold it in and he removed my undies and his boxers. I felt my face flush in embarrassment I was overly worked right now and my body was begging.

( Me: yay im going to try and write the lemon for my self. Tyler: way to go Angel I wish you good luck and ill help if u needed it. Me: *hugs him* thank you so much! Tyler: im loved a lot. Me: that you are my dear.)

I felt him brush his bodies against mine making me shiver and want more I thrust my hips up towards him. He smirked and pushed my body back down with his body.

"Ready?" he cooed in my ear.

"Yes." I replied, eagerly.

He thrust himself inside of me, pushing in deeper than I had predicted and I moaned as he did. He drove in and out of my continuing the rough, smooth, deep, hard, and fast patterns again and again. Until I could not take it anymore I had reached my final stage of pleasure and I released and right after I did he did. Falling on top of my still pinning me down, finally he let my hands go and whispered in my ear one time before sleep engulfed us both,

"I love you."

No, this is not possible this is absolutely wrong! I must have done something stupid obviously to be here but still I refuse to believe it. Okay, maybe I can not refuse to believe it but I sure as hell can ignore it. I looked at the pregnancy test in my hands, my hand visibly shaking as I tried to control them. How on earth could I have been so stupid, I let my teenage emotions over ride my intelligence and got my self bloody pregnant. Wait, this is his much as his fault as it is mine.

The only other question in my head was would he except the child as his own or deny any relations to it and me. Just as another thought crossed my mind fear began to fraught my mind. Would he have the me get an abortion? Absolutely not I will not as I am stating here will not get an abortion, it goes against everything I believe in! I have hated abortion since I ever learned about it but I was leant in some cases such as if you were raped, sexual abused, or you’re a young mother.

Those were my views on abortion I could go into a long boring lecture on it but the author of this story will not let my narrate the story. (me: I wont let you say anything cuz different people have different opinions and the last time I wrote something abt it I got hate mail. Bella: well u know wht I think. I think ur a big coward! Me: you know wht im going to make ur life so miserable. Bella: ahhhhh ill stop ill stop just don’t make my life horrible! Me: fine just keep your mouth shut! Bella: *closes mouth*)

Just as I stood up to leave the room the door swung flying open and revealed a very pissed off Blaze. I wonder what happened to her she looks really mad.

"Blaze?" I asked, looking at her curiously with one eye brow raised.

"What?" she below at me.

I was taken back by her attitude toward me and I flinched at her strong word, not realizing that I was tearing. She looked up at me giving me a guilty and hurt look. I turned my head away from her to wipe the tears falling down my face trying to hide them. It was not her fault it was the stupid pregnancy's fault. I wiped the tears off of my face and looked up at her again and this time she had tears in her eyes.

I walked over to her placing my arms around her protectively and hugged her closely to me. I rocked her back and forth in tempts to get her to clam down from whatever she heard, watched or had contact with.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, in a soft voice.

"I lost a game of poker and now I have to do anything that stupid jerk says." Blaze sniffled.

"-_____-, your upset about that?" I said, plainly.

"Yes, I do not want to do what he wants!" she cried, clutching me tighter around the stomach.

"Blaze, you need to let my stomach go. There is a mini me now." I announced at her, hoping she would not start laughing then call me crazy.

But sadly the reaction I wanted I did not achieve it I received the one I was avoiding since I learned about. I got the reaction I was hoping Ethan would not give me.

"WHAT?" she screamed, attracting attention of everyone in the halls passing.

"I am pregnant." I stated simply.

"Your what?" shouted a group from the door way.

God damn I am pregnant why is everyone acting like it is my fault I am not a slut that can just get knocked up and not know who the father is. I looked at everyone even Ethan’s shocked face it had been a month since those two nights. Apparently he forgot to use protection and I had stopped consuming the pill.

"Bella, you have to get rid of 'it'." said Justin.

Get rid of 'it', it was something in the terms of an object or thing but my child was certainly not an it. For all I know this child inside of me is a half vampire and goddess if it is a girl but if it is a boy it will be part semi- god. I am not getting rid of this child I don't need support to keep it. If I could raise my self and I think I did a pretty good damn job of raising my self, I can raise this soon to be born child too.

"No." I whispered, simply.

Blaze and Light put their hands on my shoulders each giving me the look of it’s for the best. I glared at everyone in the room until my gaze fell upon Ethan’s face. His face was light he was happy we were having a child but if he so happy about having why is he not helping me out here. I signed in frustration thinking of what to do, kill this wonderful child inside of me or keep the child.

"Bella, your not ready to take on the responsibility of a child yet." warned Amy.

"I know very well what I am capable of and not thank you very much. I did not need your nonfiction to tell me what I can handle and can not." I pour out angrily. "Sticking by my side helping me through this was one thing but to tell me to kill the unborn child inside of me is murder! I will not under any circumstances get rid of this child. I don't care what you kind about me all I need to know is my decision is the right one. Whether you approve of it or not and or the father."

I sat down on my bed hugging my pillow closely to my stomach, when I sat down I felt this small movement in my stomach. The baby he or she was proud of me standing up for it. I saw Zack approach me in means to clam me down but as soon as he was three inches from me a light blue force field came up. Holy mother of cows, where on earth did this shield come from. I thought was being disillusion when I heard a small child's laugh but I wasn't.

The baby he or she was protecting me from any harm, my baby is not normal, I shrieked in my head. Most people would think I was crazy for being happy if my child is not normal. I was happy no not just simply happy I was excited for this child now. When Zack stepped away from me the blue light went down leaving me clearly unharmed and visible.

"Bella, that thing inside of you is not normal." said Justin.

"Justin, do me a favor and stop calling my child a thing or it. The baby is human and what do you expect from the child I'm part goddess and his or her father is the prince of hell aka a vampire." I spat. "One more thing of any of you have wishes of my getting rid the child leave before I seriously regret being friends or related to anyone of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
The Next chapter will be the final one!