Excuse Mr Alpha Sir Your Stepping On My Tail Can You Kindly Get The Hell Off

Chapter One

I wanted to hold onto his hand forever. Sometimes we want something we can’t have I wonder why it is that way? There have been times I wondered would it have been different if he was still here holding me tight. His scent, his embrace, his smile, his . . How about just him? I have closed my eyes countless times to find his presence still there. Its like a piece of the missing puzzle and you know its missing but there is nothing you can do. I want to wash away all the pain. I want to forge. I need to forget. He isn’t coming back. He is gone forever. Truth be told I wanted him back.

****

“Vivian, get ready for school your going to be late.” yelled my mother, from downstairs. I was still laying in bed rolling around complaining about sleep. Actually I was watching Yugioh and frankly school wasn’t that important to me. “VIVIAN ALICE TURNER, get your behind ready for school young lady!”

I knew that was the last straw. I quickly flung the covers off my half bare body walking into the bathroom. I leaned against the mirror starring at the my reflection. I pulled my shirt over my head to look down at the black ink engraved into my skin. It was this twisted symbol that I was never able to understand what it meant. The only thing I knew about it is that he had the same one. Your probably wondering who he is. Frankly I don’t even know him my self. He is a distant memory in my head.

I vaguely remember who he is even so I am okay with it. I quickly got my self ready sliding down the railing. My mum was going to have a cow when she saw me sliding down. I made my way around her listening to her talk. It was interesting how I never fitted into my family. I looked nothing like them. I had dark olive tanned skin, with dark but highlighted brownish blonde hair. However the thing that stood out the most about me were my eyes. They were almost a pale green they looked yellowish but sometimes they look green. Meh beats me.

My family on the other hand they were all pale white skin, they had beautiful dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Where I came from? I don’t have a damn clue. Anyways off to school I go.

“Stacy for the last time I didn’t get a tattoo without telling you!” I groaned, as my best friend once again penalized me for having a tattoo. It was strange I don’t remember getting it all I know is that I have had since birth. “I have had it since birth!”

She smirked to her self. Then she turned away from me. I was talking to my self it seems I didn’t understand what she was looking at until I looked up my self. Holy shit is all I could think. This one those moments where everything around you seems blurry and all you can see is that one person. Okay well it was like that not exactly though. As soon as I saw him I felt a rush of pain jolt though my left side precisely where my tattoo is. I immediately knelt down attracting my friends attention right away.

“Oh my gosh Viv!” she shouted, desperately. “Are you okay?!?!”

I looked up at glaring, do I look like I am okay I mouthed to her. She gave me one of those I am sorry looks. She was just getting ready to help me to feet when Mr hot shot came over and swooped me up into his arms. Alright wtf is this! Note to self men are extremely nice when a woman is hurt. Another wave of pain shot through my body when he touched me. I yelped to the pain and yelled,

“PUT ME DOWN!”

Everyone turned and looked at me. He however didn’t seem affected by my yelling at all in fact he seemed amused. This guy he just held onto me walking off with me where here I am telling him to put me the fuck down! So much for getting what I wanted. He carried me into the nurses off.

“Where does it hurt?” he asked me. “Tell me now.”

“Who the heck do you think you are!?” I shot back. “Firstly, put me the fuck down! Secondly, who do you think you are!? Thirdly, PUT ME DOWN!”

He glared at me before dropping me onto the bed. Mother fucker I thought. It hurt it was still throbbing with pain.

“Now tell me where does it hurt!” he asked, more angrily this time. “I need to know.”

“Why do you need to know?!” I fired back. “And if you must know! On my left side right where this stupid tattoo is. What makes it even worse is it happen to hurt when you showed up! You touch sickens me and I freaking bloo-”

I couldn’t finish my sentence he had his hand tightly clutched around neck. He was holding me down against the bed. Basically the guy was on top of me. That is just great. The first day new student, assuming because I had never seen him around here before. He was in the nurses office with me on top of me getting ready to kill me. Oh gee just wonderful. He leaned close to me and began to whisper,

“it’s a pity you don’t remember me.”

What did he just say? I don’t remember him! Wtf I had never seen him around the school to begin with how would I remember him? He was hot I give him that but I am pretty sure I would remember him if he had been attending our school.

“Your new here!” I said, defensively. “I would remember you if I had saw you.”

He just shook his head. He let go of my neck and sat up, not putting his weight on me. Trying not to crush me I suppose. How nice of him? He pulled his shirt off. Oh shit I was drooling, he was the same tan complexion I was but he had a lighter coat of tan than I did. His eyes were a forest green unlike mine. However what caught my attention the most was he had the same tattoo I did. The same symbol everything he had it. Wait hold up? What?

“Luke John Huntington.” he whispered, in my ear. “Don’t forget me beloved.”

With that he sank his teeth into my neck. All I remember is hearing him mumble a few words. Everything turned black. What is going on? I remember him but why is he here now?

. . . .Luke.. . ?