Excuse Mr Alpha Sir Your Stepping On My Tail Can You Kindly Get The Hell Off

Chapter Two

"Viv!!!!!" squealed my friend holding me a death grip. " ARE YOU OKAY?!?!!"

I think china could hear her screaming the way she seemed hysterical. Oh boy this woman I swear when she held onto you damn she could cling!

"Stacy! I CANT FUCKING BREATHE LET ME GO!" I shouted, even struggling while I was doing that. "Lemme go!"

She let me go giving me one of those I am so sorry looked. I signed in relief when I felt the oxygen rush through my body. Damn is all I could think. Luke! Oh god I can't believe I almost forget.

"Stacy! That new boy! Where is he?!" I asked her, my eyes edgy with curiosity. "WHERE!?"

Stacy looked at my weirdly before stating,

"What new boy? I think I would be the first notice some hot guy walking around here! Oh wait you mean Luke that kids that suddenly became hot? He isn't new Viv he is just the old kid with glasses remember?"

My eyes grew wide in confusion. I knew him wait did I? No I am so damn confused when I am around him I want him. I need him. Wait did I just think that? WTF!

"Oh and today was his last day."

"NO!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. "THAT FUCKING JERK!!!!!"

I slapped my hands over my mouth blushing in wild embarrassment. Stacy was starring at me in shock. I never shouted at anything not like this at least. My mind was so confused he made me so confused. There was this energy building inside me it felt like it was going to burst. Like I was going to! I need to find him no matter what! I have to return the favor he has given me.

His oh so lovely favor. Oh when I get my hands on him I am going to strangle him to death. You wait Luke I am going to OH FUCKING LUKE JOHN HUNTINGTON!

"Yes my love did you call me?" questioned a voice in my head. "Did you need something that your screaming my name?"

I looked around disbelieving what I was hearing. Was that him? That damn bastard.

"Show your fucking self you jerk!!!" I spat, venomously.

"Vivian who the fuck ya talking to like that?!" asked, a very bewildered Stacy. I didn't blame her I was rocking that boat right now. "There is no one here."

"Alright you jerk where are you I can hear. " I thought to my self. "Show your damn self!"

"You cant see me only hear me." he replied. "What miss me this much already?"

"Wait until I get my hands on you!" I screamed back angrily in my head.

I got up quickly storming out the room. I was going to kill him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please message and vote!