Break Me Then Tell Me You Love Me Andy Sixx Love Story

Chapter Eleven

Don't lie and say that it's OK.

It's alright if there's nothing more to say.

So I'm running away.

I'm leaving this place.

Yeah, I'm running away.

I'm running away.

"Andy please hear me . ." I mumbles, cuddling up against his body. Putting my head onto his chest. I curled my self into a tight ball next to him clutching the ends of his shirts tugging him closer to me. "Andie. . Please come back I miss you. . Come tell me a night night story please. . ?"

I just closed my eyes hoping all of this was some nightmare that I would wake up and everything would be okay. That Andy would be awake that everything was just okay. I knew it wouldn't but there was safe place in my heart where I knew I he was always safe. I let my self fall into sleeping not hearing the voices around me screaming, yelling shouting for me to stay awake. I didn't want to. All I could do is tightly clutch Andies body to mine and hold on. I was afraid to let him go.

"Rai Rai." whispered, someone softly into my ear tugging on my shirt. "Wake up hun your going to get cold there."

I opened my eyes slowly rubbing them trying to remove the sand pieces there. I tried to adjust my eyes to shining lights flashing into my face. I looked at an Andy standing there glowing and simmering in the light.

"Andy?" I asked, disbelieving my own eyes. Was this really real? Or another cascade of lies? I blinked a few times making sure it was really Andy. I reached my hand out grabbing hold of his arm and feeling it. He was real. . . But how I saw him there and he wasn't moving? Why?

I tackled him down not being able to hold back. I pushed him into the ground holding him tightly. The tears falling down my cheeks again. I was just so happy I couldn't stop the tears from pouring down my eyes. His warmth, his radiations just him being here. His smile, his laugh, his voice, and his wings. . Wings?

Don't tell me I'm the one to blame.

It's too late for you to make me stay.

No, I won't stay.

So I'm running away.

I'm leaving this place.

Yeah, I'm running away.

I'm running away.

I pulled away from him. I stepped backwards. I shook my head no, this wasn't real. I closed my eyes desperately trying to replace my self with Andy the way things were before. But no this wasn't real it was just a stupid dream. I pinched my self.

"Rai Rai stop that!" scowled Andy. He grabbed hold of my arms and pinned them to my side. I trashed violently side to side. "Rai STOP IT!"

When I heard him screaming at me. My heart shattered. Andy never yelled at me even when I was being an brat and not listening to him. I fell limp into his arms more tears falling down my eyes.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, on the top of my lungs. "I HATE YOU !!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOUR NOT MY ANDY!! I HATE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!"

I kept screaming my words becoming more hateful every time I spoke them. I didn't want to open my eyes I was scared to. I could feel the tears the warm salty tears running down my cheeks non stop. I felt my body being thrown down to the ground and someone getting on top of me. I felt two pair of soft lips touching into mine. I stopped moving and laid there still not moving completely stunned.

"Idiot. . I am Andy." he whispered, in my ear. "I am sorry Rain. . I couldn't take care of you any longer than this. But don't worry Rain I will always be there just close your eyes and I will be there. I love you, Rain. Good bye my little sugar bear."

And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place.

And farther than you can find me, I'm leaving

Yeah I'm leaving today.

And I, I'll never let you find me.

I'm leaving you behind with the past

No, I won't look back.

And I don't want to hear your reasons.

Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay

I fell my self fall back into that same deep slumber. When I opened my eyes this time I could hear the room making beeping noises and there was nothing but white coat of paint in the room. I opened my eyes barely. The tears probably made my eyes swollen. I looked up around the room seeing nothing there really. Where was I? I don't remember much. My head was banging into my mind. Pounding going DAAM DAMM DAMM . . I closed my eyes again and reopened them.

"Rai?" mumbles a soft voice. I turned my head to see Zack leaning his head on the bed where I was laying down. He was holding my hand and from what I could put together he was crying too. The make was smudged around his eyes and staining down to his cheek. "Your awake. Thank god!"

He got up and kissed my forehead. What did he mean I was awake? I was awake just a while ago I was with Andy!

"Andy?" I asked. Zack gave me a painful look before putting his head to mine. He hugged my tightly in his arms mumbling I am sorry. "Why?"

He just held onto me not saying a word. That is when it all hit me. Andy was really gone. He wasn't coming back. He is dead. I lost Andy. . . . Forever. .

~End of Flashback~

I sat up in my bed brushing away my tears. I didn't come here to make a fool of my self. I came here to break away the chains to make someone better of my self. I was not going to let anyone take away from that. I just needed time to get over this but crying this way wasn't going to make the pain go away.

And try, and try to understand me

And try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay

I, I'm moving on from this place

I'm leaving and I won't quit running away.

I got out of my bed. Walking over to the bathroom I splashed some water on my face. I looked at my self in the mirror. I put my hand to the mirror.

"Andy I will always love you. I promise you I will make something out of my self. I wont break apart anymore. I am not going to let anyone hurt my anymore. It is over with now. I cant get you back but I can let your memory live through me. First thing is first I have to do something I should have done a long time ago. Thank you Andy for always being my strengthen."

I took the towel rubbing it over my face. Wiping away the water that was on it. I quickly flopped my clothing on to the ground. I walked over to my closet grabbing some new gear flinging it onto my body. I quickly fixed up my hair, put on a touch of make up and threw on my sneakers. I quickly ran downstairs, running towards the music that was coming from. It was the music room. Bingo. I ran straight into, once I flung open the doors I saw Andy and his band there staring at me in shock.

I'm running away.

I'm leaving this place.

Yeah, I'm running away.

I'm running away.

I started taking steps towards Andy and before I knew it was touching his body. I took hold of his head and yanked him down towards me. I pressed my lips into his holding him tightly as I could. I felt his arms snake their way around my waist tugging me closer. He was shocked but he wasn't fighting me off he was embracing me closer. His band was screaming and whistling I smiled into the kiss. Slowly tugged away from him.

He has this smile slapped across his face and he just looked into my eyes. There was a new girl a sense of confidence that was never there before. This was a new beginning and sure as hell I was going to make us out of it. Lets see what this new me can do. I thought to my self.

"Wow Rain where did that come from?" gasped Andy. Still holding me close to his body. "Cuz I gotta admit I am loving it."

I smirked and mouthed, "Just Keep Watching."