Break Me Then Tell Me You Love Me Andy Sixx Love Story

Chapter Six

"You think I'm some DEAD GUY?!" shouted Andy. Oh. . . Is all I could think. Andy West... My best friend is who he looked like. "I cant believe you kissed me because you thought I was some dead guy!!"

He was angry. I could see that much but why so much anger towards him. Alright well why do you think Rain? Questioned the voice in my head. Okay maybe you got a point. I made him upset. That still did not give him a right to come banging down my door and yell at me.

~Flash Back~

"Andiiiiiii, pleaswe Andy damn it Andy!" I laughed, pulling on his hair. He picked me up by the waist and set me down on the bed. Laughing while he tried to focus on his lines. He was going to audition for a play tomorrow. At the moment he was having a hard trying to keep me from bothering him. "I lubb you Andy!!"

I smiled at him, my cheeks dented with dimples. He looked me smiling, giving me one of those heart melting smiles. I couldn't help but stare into his hazel eyes wondering who did I end up such an amazing person. I felt my heart give out leaps of joy as I heard him sing softly to me,

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,

Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird don't sing,

Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns brass,

Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke,

Mama's going to buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat won't pull,

Mama's going to buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over,

Mama's going to buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won't bark,

Mama's going to buy you a horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down,

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

I smiled to my self. Closing my eyes. I loved that song my dad use to sing it to me. After my dad passed away, Andy had began to sing it to me.

"Rain I love you." he whispered, softly. He grabbed me pulling me into his lap. He held my waist holding me close to him as he could. "Forever. No matter what."

I looked up at him and mumbled softly,

"Love you forever too."

~End Of Flash Back.~

"Calm down." I said, looking at my laptop. I didn't want to look at him. It would make me feel guilty knowing he was right. "I didn't mean to."

Honestly its true I didn't mean to. I know it was wrong but I just couldn't help it. Andy never faded from my mind. This Andy reminded me so much of him. They looked alike and it made my heart just all warm.

"No!!!" he yelled, angrily. He stomped towards me. "You listen to me and you listen good! My name is Andrew Biersack or Andy Sixx. I play in a band called Black Veil Brides. My friends from my band are Jake Pitts, Jinxx aka Jeremy Miles Ferguson, Ashley Purdy, Sandra Alvarenga. Im the leader singer for the band. I am NOT ANDY WEST. Let me say it again I AM NOT ANDY WEST! I am an entirely different person. Your going to be marrying me if you going to marry me because I look like someone you loved than, ITS FUCKING OFF!"

My eyes widen in shock I just starred at him. Andy looked at me and studied my face. I saw his expression soften and he took steps towards me.

"I am so sorry . . . Rain." he slowly began. The move closer he got the farther I stepped backwards away from him. "Rain?"

By now I had tears falling down my cheeks. No one had ever spoken to me like that. My step dad and mother had but it was different. They didn't mean it in a caring. Andy the expression on his face showed concern hurt, anger, confusion. For once I felt like I was wrong.

"I am sorry. . . I just I . ." I stumbled, looking for the right words to say. "Coming here was a mistake.. ."

I maneuvered my way around Andy grabbing my bag quickly. I stuffed my laptop into the open pocket. I pulled the plug out from the wall jack and stuffed it into my bag. I quickly grabbed some of my clothing that were resting on the floor and threw them into my bag too. I didn't see Andy standing there watching me. I kept making my way around him. I grabbed my passport out from my bag. I am going back I cant stay here.

"What are you doing?" Andy questioned, standing in between me and the door. "You cant leave."

I didn't look at him I just wanted him to move. I pushed against his body. He grabbed hold of my hands making my drop my bags from my hand. Andy took my passport away from me.

"Hey!" I shouted, struggling in his grip. "Give it back! Let me leave!!!"

"Your not going to leave." he stated, holding me tightly against him. "I wont let you."

I kept struggling his grip but he refused to let me go. He held onto me life I was his life. I closed my eyes feeling my body against his. It felt like my Andy's body against mine. It just felt right. I let my self drift against his body.

"I don't want you to go." he whispered, softly in my ear.

"Okay. . ." I said, softly. "I wont go, for now."

I had to find out what I was doing. . Who Andy really was.. ..