Break Me Then Tell Me You Love Me Andy Sixx Love Story

Chapter Seven

*** New Chapter ***

"Rain. . Come on get up . ." someone kept repeating, those words to me and shaking me. "Raiiiiii."

I ushered my hands against the person body wanting to push them away. I tried but failed so instead I pulled the covers over my head going back to sleep. Hey a woman needed her sleep was that to much to ask for? Besides it's the one person I could think without being interrupted unlike right now.

"Go away." I grumbled. "Let me sleep!"

I finally figured out why I was sent here. It wasn't the worlds' prettiest thing in the world. I was brought here so I could marry Andy Sixx. . I was marrying him . .

The Colt family was like a second family to Andy so they were looking after his best interest. Apparently my dad before he passed away arranged for this whole thing. He didn't want me to loose my mind over living with my mother.

My dad was the best person on earth. I loved him so much. He was always there when I needed him, he gave me chocolate pieces whenever he saw me sad. My dad was my hero. But after he passed away I lost touch of who I was because the day he died he took that sweet girl away with him. I told my self some day I might find her again but then again I am not so sure. I laughed to my self at that thought but I have a feeling she is coming back.

"Rain get up we have school!" shouted, Andy. I figured it was him since he was the only who would be shaking me at 7 in the morning. "Rainnnn come on!!"

I threw the covers off my head, sitting up in the bed and starred at him. My dull gray eyes staring this is beautiful ones. I blushed realizing I barely had much of anything on. Just some shorts and a t-shirt that was slightly falling off my shoulder. I just starred at him and he look starring back. We didn't break eye contact until my phone started to ring. I snapped my attention to where my phone was picking it up.

"Hello?" I answered, I didn't bother to look at the number on the caller ID. Big mistake maybe I should have. "Who is this?"

"Rai . ." replied, an dull shaky voice. "Please come back."

My eyes grew wide and I my mouth was hanging slightly ajar. Zack . . I thought. . Oh god I cant deal with this right now. I was just starting to accept Andy forgetting everyone else from the past. Then this has to go and happen. My ex boyfriend Zack. After Andy West passed away Zack was the only one who understood me and cared about me. He sang me that sweet song "hush little baby don't say a word . ."

"Rain who is it?" asked Andy, looking at me with a concern expression. He reached toward me, taking the phone from my hand. Putting it to speaker phone. "Hello?"

"Rain I am so sorry please come back. I love you so much." cried Zack, through the phone I could hear him crying. "I didn't want that to happen, I didn't want you to find out that way! I just . .Rain are you listening to me. It was Sandy. It wasn't me!! I cant believe I was stupid to let you go away like that! Rain I know I promised never to hurt you. I promised Andy the same thing! I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise. Please give me another chance. Let me make it right. Tell me where you are I will come get you Rain. I cant live without you Rain."

I had tears pouring out of my eyes. I couldn't get that image out of my head seeing him and Sandy together hurt so bad. I just kept crying I couldn't even find my voice. Since I didn't have my voice Andy felt the urge to speak for me.

"I don't know who you are but let me make something crystal clear to you." he stated, bitterly. He put the phone to his mouth. "If you ever call my girl again I will come down there and personally beat you up. If you ever make her cry again I will rip you apart. You missed your chance homie she is mine now. So. Don't. Fucking. Ever. Call. Again."

He quickly hung up the phone, turning it off so in case Zack did call again he wouldn't have had to answer it. I felt more tears rush down my cheeks. This isn't how it was suppose to be. I felt so bad for what Andy just said to Zack but at the same time it felt good. I don't know I was confused. I quickly got up tossing my self into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I just needed to get breathe for a moment. I turned on the shower sitting my self into it. I let the water kiss my skin as I sat under it. My clothing who seemed to be thirsty soaked up all the water that was being thrown on them. I closed my eyes burring my face into my knees.

Maybe or I am not sure but just about 30 minutes later I came out of the bathroom. Fully clothed in a loose t-shirt, some black skinny jeans, my messy hair was pulled back into a pony tail and my eyes face was lighted with some light flesh make up. I came out to see Andy standing by the window. I walked over tapping his shoulder waking him out of his little world he was in. He turned to me smiling softly before ushering me out of the door. We were heading to school boy was this gonna be a long day. .

***

~School~

"But Andy she cant come with us in your CAR." whined, Sophie. Yes the wicked bitch of the west has come back! With her Barbie doll looks. She has a jean mini skirt on, a size to small tank top on. Her long beautiful dirty blonde hair that comes to her shoulder is straightened and let down. "Come on its our thing!"

I was just listening to them fight back and forth. No need to get the middle of it right? Okay well maybe not until the bitch says something to me and pisses me off. I wonder how Za- No Rain you cant think about him. He is the past. But I told my self. . Za- Again Rain hush hush we Mr. Andy over there will rape you.

Okay maybe I don't want to be raped at the moment. I coughed to tell him I was still here.

"You can sit in the front I will sit in the back, deal?" I suggested, looking to from Andy to Sophie. She seemed to have an grin plastered on her face however Andy scowled at my suggestion. He walked over to me and slams me against the truck door. "Andy?"

I looked at him, his eyes were burning with fury. Bad move. I mentally slapped my self for suggesting that. I didn't want to be raped well okay maybe in privacy but not in front of miss Barbie! Andrew pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. It felt right good and well amazing. Its been a week since he kissed me. I guess he still felt bad about snapping at me. I told, actually assured him he has every right to be but to my dismay it failed.

"You sitting in the front or I am not driving." he whispered, against my lips. "Got it?"

"Crystal clear." I breathed, back. "Mr. Sixx."

He laughed at my comment and we all climbed into his truck. It was beautiful he designed the inside him self. I really like the dark blue color he picked for the interior of the truck. I smiled to my self still feeling tingles on my lips where he has kissed me. Okay maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. I could use to this right? We set off towards school who knows maybe this new adventure might be kick ass . . . .