Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

Aye Man You Forgot About The Homie Funny Man

Finally, we were back home. No matter how much I loved these guys and loved touring with them I missed my home. I missed my min-pin chihuahua mix, Bella. The bus driver, I never did learn his name, dropped all of us off at my house. Probably a good thing because everyone's cars were here.

"Hey Jordon am I coming with you to your place to pick up Bella?" I asked. I was so glad Jordon and I made up and were friends again. Even if I wasn't in love with him he meant a lot to me and his friendship was amazing.

"Yeah if you want Gingey, my mom misses you anyway. I texted her and said we were almost home she replied with yay I miss Sky. She didn't miss me, her own son, but she missed you." He replied sounding slightly irritated.

"Aww poor mama's boy's upset because Jake's the favorite son," Jay teased.

"No it's the fact she misses this slut bag more than her own flesh and blood," with a wink he joked back.

"Hey now! You know I prefer to be called bitch!" Punching his shoulder as I yelled at him.

"Poor Jordon, his mommy missed the bitch more than him," Matt teased.

"Good job Matt you can follow along! Want a cookie?" Dylan said so sarcastically. Those two hadn't been getting along and none of us knew why. It was really frustrating because of it.

"Oh my God! Do you guys know what today is?" I screeched with excitement.

"I have a guess but I'm probably wrong," Danny said.

"Dudes! Its the six year anniversary of when we declared our best friendship!" I yelled to make sure everyone was listening.

"You are definitely the biggest fucking dork out of everyone in the whole group," George said poking my side.

"Oh I know. I like it like that." I gave a cheeky grin.

"Bro, your girlfriends fucking weird!" Danny said to Jay. Yep Jorel and I started dating about four months ago. A couple days after the whole mirror punching incident.

"Oh, I know she's weird as hell but I love her," Jay pulled me into a tight hug as he said it.

"Love ya too boo," I kissed his cheek. "Aight bitches can I go get my puppy?"

"Bella's almost four. She's not a puppy anymore," Dylan groaned.

"Aight bitch, what crawled up your ass in the last two weeks? You've been acting so fucking different. Matt's your best fucking friend and you've been treating him like shit. So what the fucks your deal?" Occasionally I hated that I spoke whatever was on my mind without thinking about it.

"You wanna know what my deal is?" He snapped at me, "My deal is I'm getting sick of this. Sick of touring. Sick of Hollywood Undead. You happy?"

All of us just stood in my driveway staring at Dylan in silence. I'm sure we all had similar thoughts like: is he being legit? What would HU be like without the Funny Man? Could this fuck with our whole group? Could they ever replace him?

Jordon was the first to talk, "You, you wouldn't leave the band, wo-would you?"

"I, I don't know," Dylan stuttered.

"But Dylan, we love you," Matt gave him the sad, puppy eyes as he spoke.

Dylan started getting tears, "I love you guys too but I miss my family so much when we're on tour. Listen, I'm never gonna quit HU. I love you guys too much to do that to you."

I had to make the joke, "Oh thank God you're not like Deuce and just leaving!" That got a slight laugh out of everyone.

"Yea I'm nothing like Douche, I mean Deuce," once again we all laughed when Dylan said that.

I needed my puppy back, "Aight fellas this girl needs her puppy back. Y'all are welcome to chill here and smoke some weed or do some other drugs but Jordon and I gotta run and get Bella."

Once Jordon and I got back with Bella we joined in with the rest of the guys who were already drugging it up. Weed, coke, acid, shrooms, and meth. God we were really fucking with our systems, oh well. The whole thing was a blur until Matt was face down on the coffee table not moving or anything. After we tried snapping him out of it and he still wasn't moving we all started flipping out.

Suddenly we heard, "Psych bitches! Kurlz is still going strong!" Matt yelled taking another puff off his joint.

"Not fucking fu.... Holy shit! It's a unicorn!" This trip was an interesting one. Don't ask me what happened because frankly I don't fucking know. It took forever though for the effects of the multiple drugs to wear off. What can we say though, shit happens.

When the effects finally did wear off though we were just being dumb fucks and played Just Dance 4 on my Xbox. I swear the guys get more use out of it than I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet I scared y'all for a minute there(;