Sequel: Life, Love, Hope Lost
Status: I love all of you^_^

Love Hurts Us,Breaks Us, and Makes Us Stronger

Time for Some Bitching

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" An exasperated Jay yelled as he tried putting together the new dog house I had bought Bella.

"What you do dumb-fuck?" I called to him as I was tanning in my hot pink bikini, on my hot pink towel, beside my pool that Jorel had retiled in hot pink for our six month anniversary.

"I may or may not have hit my thumb with the hammer," he called back to me.

I had to joke with him a little, "Oh so nothing too serious. By the way babe, I can't believe your mom let you use your money to retile my pool. Like who does that?"

"Only 'cause she knows how much I love you and how much you love the color pink."

At that moment Bella came out through her little doggy door with her pink nails pitter pattering on the cement patio.

"Bella!" I said with my arms out to pick her up, but like usual she ran to Jay instead of me. I swear Bella had to be the cutest dog ever. What other dog would allow me to paint its nails pink and put it in a pink bikini.

Jay stopped building the dog house to pick Bella up and bring her by me. "Hey Bella," he was scratching her as he sat down on the grass by me, "Hey Sky," he planted a soft kiss on my strawberry lip glossed lips.

"Hey Jay, how's Bella's house coming?"

"Pretty good. I can't believe I have to build the damn thing without help while you sit and tan," he teased.

"Now Jay, you don't want to date a pasty girl in Cali do you?"

"I'd still be dating you so I wouldn't care. Plus you're a ginger."

"What's tha-" I was cut off by Dylan and Matt yelling at us.

"Yo faggots! You got your clothes on we're coming back!" Matt was laughing.

I got up for my towel and ran up to him with my arms out yelling, "Matty!"

"Skylar!" He yelled as he hugged me back.

Jay had to make fun of me by doing the same only to Dylan.

"Aight who wants a beer?" I called out as I was walking inside to get myself one. In unison all three replied with a me.

Being the smart ass I am, I had to walk out with only two beers saying, "Aight so one for Skylar and one for me. Hey look! I get both beers."

Matt and Dylan both got up then. I thought they were going to get their own but instead the came behind my pushing me, the chair I was sitting in, along with my two beers into the pool.

"Fuck! You know how bad it is that there's now beer in my newly tiled pool!" I was pissed. The alcohol I wanted to keep out for at least a while because the amount of alcohol we got in it was the reason it needed to be retiled. This wasn't at all what I wanted.

"Sorry Sky, didn't realize you were PMS'ing." Dylan said trying to be funny. It wasn't working.

"Leave." I demanded. I was sick of this shit. No one gave a shit what they did to my property anymore. Last week Matt and Dylan put a hole in wall by playing mini golf inside when I wasn't home. Jordon decided it would be fun to repaint my bathroom with out telling me. George broke my favorite wine glass that could no longer be replaced. Danny and Jay were the only two who hadn't done anything to piss me off.

"Why?" Dylan asked me as I was getting out of the pool carrying my two cleaned out beer bottles.

"This is strike two. Last week you put a fucking hole in my wall thinking mini golf inside my house was a good idea." I stressed my both times I said it.

"But.... Sky."

"But leave. If you don't now I know you're going to do something else to upset me so it's in everyone's best interest you leave now." I hissed. It worked though, Dylan and Matt left. Jay just sat there staring at me with his 'really?' look.

"Don't give me that look."

"You were a little harsh."

"Listen I've had enough of everyone! They just come into my house whenever they want and do whatever they want and I'm done allowing that!" I snapped.

Jay just kept looking at me. Guilt was seeping its way into my brain. I never snapped at Jay. Not even when we weren't together I never snapped at him. At that moment I pulled him into a tight hug and whispered, "I'm sorry,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Skylar's getting feisty!