Status: You may like it, you may hate it but the point is 100% true x x

The Shortest Story Cuts the Deepest

Confusion:

Curse,
Own,
Negativity,
Fed up,
Unrecognisable,
Stressful,
Isolated,
Oblivious,
Neglected thoughts...
How do you break free from it? I mean, how do you get over the feeling of all of these things? How do you move on and forget the pain caused by these inner feelings? How do you stop them? Kill them? Escape from becoming all of them? I want to know so many fucking answers but I guess they're unanswerable. No one knows exactly how you eliminate them. I guess, you just have to stay strong and pray with all your heart that they fade away. Praying hasn't got me far though seeing as I don't really fully get it. I mean, what if nothing ever changed? What if I spent the rest of my life like this? I hate this! I really do. I hate confusion so much but I know I can discard of it. All I gotta' figure out is how. How do I discard of it? I cant literally kill it. I cant remove it. I have to just try, by sticking to my beliefs and keeping it together, to make it out alive but it really doesn't help with all of these negative thoughts in my head. I hate confusion so much but I cant let it beat me. Never...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 9 of my short short story. 1 more till 10. Hope you like it guys x x