Status: I've been thinking about this for a minute, so let's see the result of it, shall we? :D

Only in Your Dreams

Day Three - Partner In Crime

I groaned as my alarm went off at six. I literally rolled out of bed and crawled to the shower. I let the heat of the water pound on my body. I lathered my hair and washed the soap out. I rinsed off and towel dried myself on the way to the bedroom.

I threw on a pair of leggings and topped it off with a matching shirt. I slipped on some boots as I accessorized. I grabbed my purse and phone, then was out the door by seven. I covered my eyes with a pair of shades and waked out of the hotel building like a zombie.

“Morning,” I grumbled at the driver, who held the door for me.

“Here you go,” he handed me a warm cup, “I took the liberty of getting you coffee.”

I groaned as I tasted the caffeine, “Oh man,” I sighed, “you know how I like it?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, “I remember you talking about it.”

“Oh,” I sipped again, “I need to be more quiet when I’m on the phone then,” I laughed.

“Sorry,” the driver, Jon, apologized.

“No problem,” I smiled, “thanks.”

I got in the truck and waited. The driver got in the car and was off. My head wasn’t paying attention to anything at the moment, aside from the coffee warming me up. It was a chilly morning but, I knew it would warm up in a bit. As well as the air conditioned studio would make me cold again, which will make me want another warm beverage.

The ride was quiet and slightly inspirational. I took out my phone and began to type some lyrics. A few random thoughts. Nothing specific, just words or lines. The vehicle came to a stop, so I threw my phone in my bag and got out of the car. I waved my farewell to Jon and walked into the studio, ignoring the argument Brian was having on his phone.

I took in the smell of music and testosterone. It was just another morning of music and men. Not like I could complain. I loved coming here every morning now. It hasn’t been a long time but, I really loved spending time with these lunatics.

“Good morning hot stuff,” I heard a green-eyed man holler.

I laughed at Zacky, “Morning to you, too.”

“You stopped for coffee?” he asked as he stopped strumming his guitar.

“No,” I held it up, “Jon got it for me.”

“Oh,” he blinked in a confused way.

“The driver, Jon. The guy that drives me here.”

“Yeah,” he nodded, “I guess he might like you.”

“What?” I took a seat next to Arin and swung my legs on his lap, “Sup.”

“Yeah,” Arin agreed.

“He like never does that shit. We know him pretty well. He doesn’t get that shit for us. He’s only ever done that once and that girl shot him down like a duck,” Zacky sighed.

“Um, okay?”

“No,” Arin squeezed my leg, “seriously. He likes you.”

“I like Jon, too, but-”

“No, not just as a friend,” Zacky interjected.

“What’s up?” Johnny interrupted.

“Jon,” Arin and Zacky said in unison.

“Oh,” Johnny was confused, “ohhhh,” he then understood what they were talking about once he saw the looks they gave off, “damn, again.”

“Wow,” I scoffed, “I’m just too fucking amazing, I guess. I seriously need to stop.”

“Fucking bitch,” Brian stormed into the room, slamming the door.

“Sorry,” I laughed.

“Fuck off.”

“Well fine then. If you wanna fuck me, then just ask,” I joked.

Brian gave me a weird look as he grabbed his guitar, “What the-”

“I’m joking obviously. I was just trying to lighten your mood.”

“Whatever. What’s up?” Brian asked his friends, excluding me.

“Jon likes Luciana,” Zacky began strumming his guitar again.

Brian paused for a moment. The rim of the coffee cup was at my lips. The smell of coffee waking me up more. Brian glanced over at me, then back at Zacky.

“Good for him,” he snatched his instrument and was off to the recording booth.

I took a sip of my coffee, “yeah,” I smacked my lips together, “awesome.”

“You just need to stop being so amazing,” Matt’s dimples were the first thin I saw, “I have an amazing idea for a song because of you. I hope you don’t mind I took some from your songs. I mean, a lot. I mean you’ll get credited but, man, you are so fucking amazing,” Matt beamed and went into the same room Brian occupied.

“I told you,” I snickered, “I’m a-fucking-mazing.”

“That you are,” Arin winked at me.

“Arin,” I looked over at him, “How is Emily?”

The boys cheeks reddened at the thought of her, “great. Beautiful. Fantastic. Sweet.”

“That’s nice to hear,” I giggled at the love struck guy.

“Luce,” I heard Johnny call me.

“What?” I snapped at him in a fake angry voice.

“Well, fuck you, too.”

“I’m kidding,” I laughed, “What’s up short shit,” I asked as I placed my coffee at the side table.

“Wow, okay then. Fine.”

“I’m sorry,” I crawled over to him, “Johnny,” I latched onto his leg, “What do you want?”

“Do you want to play a joke on Brian?”

My eyes grew, “Holy shit, yes,” I sprung up, “what is it? Tell me!!”

“Not here,” he looked at the two other men in the room, “come with me.”

“This is so fucking exciting,” I bounced as I followed Johnny to a spare room in the studio.

I entered the room and sat like a school girl waiting for the teacher to teach my favorite subject. He closed the door behind him and paced across the room. His hands were clasped together as if in thought.

“Okay,” he turned to look at me, “this is what we’re going to do…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Luciana and her funky taste in clothes.

I know it's a pretty sad excuse for a chapter but, I hope you all enjoy it. It's super late and I have work in a few hours. So please drop some comments! I truly appreciate them! Recommendations and subscriptions are also much appreciated! :D Thank you all!
This is not proof read. Sorry.

X Dani