If It Wasn't For You I Would Be Dead

Chapter 1

I smiled at my dad before saying goodbye, Before i walked out the door of my apartment, I heard my dad yell i love you. i smiled more.
"i love you to dad." A cheerful voice came out of me. Oops. I closed the door and ran down the out side stairs of my apartment, and started to walk to school. The walk to school was not very far. i get to the school and walked through the doors and sat down on one of the benches in side, waiting for my friends.
I'm not the type to get in to others business but i over heard three girls talking about some new kid. A new guy huh? Maybe i can get lucky and get him in this group of mine.
The bell to get to class rang through out the school loudly. Guess i'll be seeing my friends at lunch. First period was going slow, because i'm still in it. A voice broke the testing environment, hoping it was the new guy but it was just another teacher. I looked at the clock only 8:49am. I put my hand on the desk and laid my head on my hand. I closed my eyes, almost asleep, the teacher's loud voice made me jump up and look at her.
"Mr. Quinn are you sleeping in my class?" she snapped at me.
"n-no ms. Merolla" I Stuttered my 'no' and blushed because everyone was staring at me. I looked down and I got more red. She backed away from me and my back untenced it self. Oh god when does this class end, I looked at the clock again 8:52 am. Not much time has past. Class ends at 9:00 am. I sighed hard.
The bell finally rang, I scrambled my stuff together and quickly got out of that class. I walked to English, at least Mr. Dehart is nice to me. I sat in my desk and looked at two of my friends. Sarah and Siren. Their always so nice to me.Mr. Dehart started read Romeo and Juliet. I just sat there looking blankly at the book
"Kellin, What just happened in this scene?" Mr.Dart asked me out of every one, me.
"well, um, Romeo is being a total creep," I answered but that wasn't the he wanted. everyone laughed at me. My cheeks flushed red and i looked down. The door oped, everyone plus me looked over at the strange man in the door way. He was really tan, and really skinny, and i thought i was underweight.
"oh you must be the new student." oh thank god, i needed a break "what is your name?" Mr. Dehart asked the boy.
"victor Fuentes"
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter XD