If It Wasn't For You I Would Be Dead

Chapter 2

"Take a seat next to Kellin, Kellin please raise your hand" I shyly raised my hand. The tan boy sat next to me quickly. He wasn't as shy as i was when get talked.
"Hello," His voice calm but shaky, amusing he was nervous.
The bell rang. Third period. All of the popular girls ran up to Victor, i was thinking 'and there goes my chance to be come friends with him'
"I'm sorry girls i have to get to class" He said and trying to walk away one girl started up again.
"Do you want to be popular?" The girl asked him.
"No not at this school i don't i rather be friends with that guy over there" Was he talking about me? I got my answer when he stood next to me.
After third period, witch me and Vic-witch he wanted to be called- had the same math class. Vic already doesn't like Mr.Wolf, I don't balm him, Mr.Wolf is loud. It was Lunch time and Vic needed to find his classes so he did and i went to find my friends. I walked through the glass doors of the cafeteria, seeing my friend Justin.
"Hay man!" Justin Yelled throwing his arm around me and smiling. "have you seen the new kid?"
"Yeah..." I was a little nervous none of my friends knew i was gay, and i was blushing hard.
"You okay dude?" Gabe asks as he walked through the glass doors. Putting a hand on my shoulder and shivered.
"No,i'm going to walk around" I quickly walked out of the big room, and down the halls. Not watching were i was going i ran into some one. "Sorry"
"Oh, Kellin?" My head snapped up as i heard his voice.
"Vic?" I looked him strait in the eyes. The dark yet bright brown eyes looked at me. I blushed and looked down.
"Yeah i need help finding Mr. Um i Cant pronounce that name" He pointed to the name on the paper.
"Mr.Thwing His class is this way i have him to." I smiled, and from the tan face I saw red on them and he smiled a little making me blush more, Oh God was i falling for him? no i cant be falling for him. There's no way he's gay. What am i thinking.
After the whole school day ended. Me, Justin and Gabe went to my house since it was the week end and we made fun of the popular girls and i kicked Gabe's ass in this race game on the WII. we finally went to bed but i couldn't stop thinking about what i was going to talk about when i see Vic again. was this a obsession thing? no i just was to excited for a new friend that's all.