If It Wasn't For You I Would Be Dead

Chapter 6

"why didn't you tell anyone man?" jesse questioned me.

"i didn't want anyone looking different of me." i was think twice but it was out and i hope he keeps it a secret from justin, jack and Gabe.

"i won't man i'm going to treat you the same if i treat you differently for being ga- i mean liking to bake you slap me" he almost said it oh god i don't know if i can trust him. my heart pounded as i seen jack walk up to us, i was worried that jesse was going to spill everything to him.

"hey i heard something about kells liking to bake?" jack was on the verge of laughing.

"it was a joke man take it easy" jesse said.

"i was going to say 'wow kells thats so gay of you to do' i'm so glad you dont fucking bake man"

"well i did bake a cake for my mom once but i turned in a golden mess but it was still good" oh shit what did i say that for kellin your so stupid "but im not gay at all" the look on jesse face told me to stop talking and change the subject.

"so whats everyones new schedule?" it was good enouge for now.

"don't try to cover this kell," justin walked up, oh god, how long was he standing there. "i heard what you whispered to jesse." he did oh shit.

"What? what did you hear?" i asked very quietly.

"i heard you were gay kellin" justin smiled.

"don't worry were not going to treat you different man" jack spoke.

"well so who do you like?" jesse looked at me and i blushed hard.

"yeah who!?" justin was always wanting to know relationship stuff.

"um the new kid" i was blushing harder now, i just continued to look at the ground.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the First period of the new trimester was math. i sighed as i walked into the room and seen vic.

"kells!" Vic yelled at walk away from Austin and mitch, to walk over to me. And where did he hear that nickname? anyway i don't really care. coming out of his mouth its really cute.

"hay Vic whats up you made friends" i laughed a little, and blushed while i looked at the ground.

"yeah with nice people and not the bitches" he smiled. after awhile i felt his hands on my cheeks, he lifted my head up and we made eye contact. "kellin you got to stop looking at the ground all the time, let the world see your face, its really beautiful." i blushed, i couldn't say anything to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short again sorry >:D its getting good now