If It Wasn't For You I Would Be Dead

Chapter 5

something about Victoria didn't set right with me and i didn't like it. I did what vic told me to do, stay home from school luckily my parents buy it every time i fake being sick. around past the time school would be out, i heard a knock on the door.

“coming!” i ran out of my room and opened the door to see the brown haired boy. “Vic?”

“i need to talk to you” that was confusing i didn't know vic that well and hes saying this. then again he never told me about jenna and victoria. we walked to my room and sat on my bed.

“what is it that you need to talk about Vic” i looked down and had my hands folded in my lap.

“about jenna and my sister… jenna she is a ghost from th-“

“fire yeah i know that”

“yeah, jenna and victoria both died in that fire”

“wha!” i couldn't believe what he was telling me, what did he mean she goes to our school, i know she’s no teacher.

“victoria she got to the house door burned right there. ” he took a moment to breathe. then he spoke up again. “she takes the form of a human and goes to school, and leads them to that house by hurting someone close to the one she wants to kill, in this case she wants you kellin” wait. wait, so this called victoria ‘Vic’s sister’ is dead? woah k, im confused.

“so shes dead but she can be a human thanks for the confusion Vic” i scratched the top of my head.
“she wasn't burned in the house completely you see she was going to get out unlike Jenna who refused to leave the house. Jenna soul is attached to the house and cannot leave but for victoria she can leave the house her soul is free to the world” he explained a little better but i'm still confused but i don't want him to be irritated with me.

“is that all you wanted to talk about Vic?” i questioned.

“yeah please promise me you won't tell anyone okay, my sister will definitely be mad at you then.”

“I promise” of course i'm going to promise i don't want to girls on my ass for no reason well more than they already are that is.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
the next day i went to school and i waited for justin to be there, but there was no sign of him, it makes sense since his mother just passed away. i'm assuming from victoria or jenna. those bitches i thought. i was in deep thought then i heard a voice pip up next to me. i look over to see Jesse.

“hey man you okay i mean you must be worried about justin and how he’s coping with not having his mom around you know?”

“jesse i need to tell you something every important about myself but know one can hear me tell you”

“get closer to me act like you're saying something bad about kim or sasha.” i got closer to him and whispered in his ear two words that made him look at me with wide eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long everyone i went for a little trip to reno and saw sws and ptv