Filtropur Is An Integral Part Of FVS Inc.

Filtropur is a brand of various air filtration products. The Manufacturer of Filtropur, FVS Inc was established in 1986 and since inception; the company has been dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of the customers by providing them with the best products in the market to keep their environment healthy and clean. The firm has designed various products including room filters, home filters, enviro-breeze filters, hypo-allergic cleaning filters and many more. All these products are designed by an experienced staff who ensure that the quality of the product is up to the mark. The products offered by the company are tested carefully and certified by independent testing labs for quality and dependable operation. The company believes to deliver the best quality at a reasonable amount of money. It aims to help provide a better quality of life to its customers so that they hope to help them spend a healthier life and help reduce the risk of illness.

The organization has experience of many years in developing the products that enhance the quality of life by helping them have a cleaner and healthier home. The engineering, research & development and executive staff department of the company has designed and produced products that particularly aim at eliminating dust, dirt, dust mites, pollen, toxic chemicals and odors from a house. All the products work with revolutionary technology which ensures the maximum cleaning efficiency as high as 99.97%.

The products offered by Filtropur are distributed with the help of an authorized distributor organization all over North America. Skilled and trained technicians have a particle laser counter that measures the level of contaminants and suggest the most suitable solutions. The company is committed to offering an Indoor Environmental Plan in order to help improve quality of life.
There are many advantages of using the various products offered by the company. These may include less cold and headaches, fresher smelling house, better sleeping experience at night, less allergy symptoms and a healthier lifestyle. Moreover, by using these air filtration products of the company, there may be fewer problems for those with acute or chronic problems. These units are attractive and can blend well with any home or business decor. For more information, please visit www.filtropur.net.