Status: Active

We Are the Damned

24

*Massacre's POV*

I woke up to Chris's tattooed arm rested on my waist. I smiled gently. Don't get me wrong, I'm still hurt and I'm still angry. Oh and I havn't even gotten into why he was drinking to began with but today I will. I really love Christopher. He has so many wonderful qualities and I know that being a Vampire is tough. It's controlling you, nonstop having to fight the constant need to turn on the emotions you have. Because we do have the power to feel absolutely nothing. Which is was Chris has been doing to subside the cravings. He has yet to learn how to compell so that it good. Soon I will teach him and things will become easier.

Anyways I woke up and slipped out of bed. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and made myself some coffee. I sipped on the warm substance until it was gone. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Then walked out all of the guys and there girlfriends. I gave each one of them a big hug and a tired smile. I even hugged Violet. I have to catch up on everyone's buisness, I've been a hermit for quiet some time. I explained to them all the whole chris situation. We got rid of all the alcohol in the house and then me and the girls proceeded to have 'girl talk' It seems Kylie and Devin are great. Figures, there basically the same people. Angelo and Violet have been good,she's a tough one. Good strong girl to keep around.

Shes a fucking mermaid. Huh Imagine that. I'm sure she has a few tricks up her sleeves to teach me herself considering she's the oldest one in the house. Ange got himself a lucky one. Anywho, Ricky and Jessica have been fighting a little but are currently doing fine. From what I here Josh has met another vampire. Says she's gorgeous and we get to meet her soon. It had been a good 3 hours and Chris was still upstairs so I walked into the room to find him reading a book on the bed.

"Hey bumble bee." I smiled.

"Hey beautiful." My cheeks rose. His voice was still rough, which tells me he woke up not to long ago.
"How was your sleep?"
"I've got to say, sleep is better next to you."
" I agree."

I walked over to him and gave him a light peck on the lips.
"Chris..."
He sighed and grabbed my hand. "I know, I know. I drank because I was sad to okay. I'm sad because of who I was becoming. I was utterly emotionless and it was so hard to turn it off. I was so mean to Violet too and after I found out her past, I mean me and the guys all feel so horrible and we treated her like shit. Seriously, like utter shit and she thinks we all hate her. I just, I was so upset. "
I decided to skip the millionth lecture and just comfort hi. Chris never really tells me how he feels why kick someone you love when there down right?

We ended up watching a few horror movies, cuddling and sharing lusted looks throughout the day, when night came though he became a little more touchy feely and I knew what he wanted. Makeup sex.
Chris ran his hand up and down my thighs, giving me kisses on the neck. Teasing me for a while before I rolled ontop of him and began kissing him roughly. His hands traveled to my ass and roamed all over before we finally broke for air. I took this time to take off his shirt and gently kiss and bite his neck down to his chest. I ran my fingered over his tattoos and just stared in awe. "Like what you see baby?" He smirked. "Always." I started to roll my hips against his,painfully slow. He moaned and I peeled off my shirt.

He stared at my black bondage lingerie. I smired. "Like you see?" I mocked.
"definitely, now take it off." "as you wish." I got off of the bed and turned around. My back facing him I slowly unclipped my bra, then turned around and pulled down the straps one by one then let it fall right off my chest. I started to strip down to my black lace underwear and he just stared. I stopped putting on a show for him and he pouted. I moved my finger in a "come here" motion and he immediately jumped off the bed and ran to my side. I reached up to his ear on my tippy toes and whispered " Those you have to take off yourself."

He picked me up and set me on the bed. He kisses my hipbones and gently spread my legs apart. Giving me warm kisses on top of my panties. I moaned and he looked up at me and smirked. He kisses the inside of my thighs and then took my underwear between his teeth and made cute little growling noises and began to pull them off wit his teeth. "You're so wet for me baby."

He sounded so pleased with himself. I sat up and grabbed the bulge underneath his pants and smirked back. "Yeah well you're pretty hard." I winked and he took off his pants and boxers, leaving us both completely naked. "tell me what you want." He demanded as he positioned himself right with my entrance. "I want you." I moaned. "You want what?" He teased. "I want you to fuck me." He then pushed himself into me and began literally fucking the shit out of me. He pounded into me so fast i was panting. I wrapped my legs around him to keep our thrusts less sloppy but it didn't. "Oh f-fu-fuck. Chris. Please more. " He smiled and went harder. "Chriisss.. Oh fuck." "Cum for me baby. c'mon." I let out my orgasm just as he was with his. He laid down next to me,and we fell asleep naked and wrapped up in eachother.
♠ ♠ ♠
title goes to silverstein the song it stand amid the roar. Just a filler and some much needed sex!