Status: Active

We Are the Damned

25

*Violets pov*

I sat on the bed staring at angelo and how gorgeous he was. His gorgeous brown eyes shut. They held this overwhelming sensation of compassion yet mystery. His long black hair, it was so soft and shiny. I play with it sometimes, and Angelo will smile at me and kiss me gently. I kiss him back and tell him I love him. It's 4am and I'm still awake, I cuddled him asleep because he was having a rough time sleeping. I wrapped my arm around him and he immediately relaxed against me, falling asleep in minutes.

Have you ever looked at someone and just thought 'wow I just really love this person'. Like a sudden rush of love. I feel that happiness every second I'm around him. I guess he could sense my thoughts. It happens alot, Angelo says when a vampires mate thinks too heavily it has enough power to do anything and that he can feel what I feel. His eyes fluttered open with a sheepish smile plastered on his face.

" I read your thoughts."

"I figured you did, Good morning." He kissed my cheek and yawned.

"What time is it?"

"4:15, go back to bed babe, its early."

"I can't know, I'm full of energy."

"You always are, c'mon. get comfortable, I will sing to you." Mermaids have amazing voices. I mean, we sort of have to. It's what pulls in our victims.

He did as told and cuddled into the sheet and closed his eyes.

I began to sing gently

"The river has run wild tonight
The birds have stopped singing and I've lost my sight
And you
You're not around
I keep my ground
Just quiet

The river has run wild tonight
It hurts to see you burning, burning oh so bright
See through
My looking glass
I sell the past
It's still oh so quiet

There's trouble in the heartland
You're drifting your own way
There is trouble
It's a wasteland
There's something you don't say

Toss me in the ocean and see if I float
I'm causing a commotion on a sinking boat
And you
You come undone
One by one
Let's start a riot

There's trouble in the heartland
You're drifting your own way
There is trouble
It's a wasteland
There's something you don't say

There's something you don't say
There's something you don't say
There's something you don't say
There's something you don't say

Toss me in the ocean and watch me drown
Oh, one man's smile is another man's frown
And you
You're not around
I keep my ground
Just quiet

There's trouble in the heartland
You're drifting your own way
There is trouble
It's a wasteland
There's something you don't say

The river has run wild tonight
"

He was asleep way before I finished but his smile never left as I sang.
I never believed in love. I know, what a cliche', the troubled young girl that doesnt believe in love and suddenly finds it and lives happily ever after. Actually, It true, I NEVER believed in love. I've only had 1 boyfriend and i never told him I loved him. with the exception of Angelo, I mean, he's a mate so..

But I just feel like nothing is as difficult as long as he's around and I just want to listen to him all the time, and be there for him.
I got up and walked down stairs into the kitchen to get a drink. I found Chris in there on the kitchen floor, crying...
I kneeled beside him and held him.

After a few minutes he sniffled and looked up at me.
"Why are you here comforting me after what i've done to you?"
"Because you bringing me here has made me the happiest person I have ever been. I know Angelo has told you all about what I am and why, And I know you all feel bad about the things that have been done but I am thankful, and I do not hold a grudge toward any of you.Now what's wrong?"

"Well..."

He went onto tell me all about Massacre and him and he cried and cried some more, I held him and explained the things he couldn't answer on his own. We ended up sitting out back watching the sunset and just talking about very random things that came along. Turns out me and Chris aren't so different after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This title of the song is called "the river has run wild." which is also the song violet sings to angelo, but i suggest listening to it because honestly its a beautiful song.

just a quick update/ filler. I've been feeling mushy and lovey dovey tonight so i came up with this, i thought it might add a little more depth to angelo and violets relationship.

the next one though however will include josh and his new girl so keep and eye out! subscribe, reccoment and commment.