Status: In progress, lovelies <3

I Don't Mind If You're Overrated

Date Night

We had decided to keep it pretty low-key; we were going to a local diner. There wasn't much in this town, and the diner was probably the best we were going to do. I was happy with that, though. As long as I was with Austin, I was happy.
"Hi, welcome to TomKat's. How may I help you?" the bored looking host asked.
"Table for 4, please," Austin said, giving the guy a friendly smile.
"Right this way," the host said, picking up four menus and leading us to our table.
We were seated in a booth near the back of the diner. Good, no fan girls to irritate the shit out of me tonight. I just wanted a quiet, peaceful night.
"Your waitress will be right here," the bored man said, walking away.
"This is nice, I like it here," Vic commented, smiling as he wrapped his arm around Kellin's shoulder.
"Yeah, it is," I said, glancing at the menu.
"My name is Sydney, and I'll be your waitress," a perky looking blond waitress introduced herself, bending over slightly to show off her cleavage. "Can I get you guys any drinks?"
"A Coke is just fine," Austin said.
"Water," I said.
"Dr. Pepper," Vic said.
"Sprite," Kellin said.
"I'll have those out for you in just a minute," she smiled, letting her fingers trail down Austin's shoulder.
"Bitch," I muttered under my breath. glaring at her as she walked away.
"Well that was interesting," Austin sighed, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. My comment seemed to go unheard. I smiled and leaned into his side.
The rest of the date went fairly smoothly. The four of us talked quietly, and the waitress left us alone when Austin kissed my lips gently. I smirked at her crestfallen expression, glaring again as she walked away. As we finished our food, we decided to go out and do something else for a bit.
"Where should we go?" Kellin asked as he finished his last french fry.
"We could just walk around for a bit. It's getting really late, not many places will be open," Vic pointed out.
We nodded in agreement, paid for our meal, and left. We started walking around the town, smiling and laughing and talking amongst ourselves. Austin and I were hand in hand, walking behind Kellin and Vic slowly.
"Tonight was great," I said, smiling up at Austin.
"Yeah it was. We'll have to go on more dates," he smiled back, squeezing my hand gently.
"OH MY GOD IT'S KELLIN QUINN AND VIC FUENTES!" a feminine voice screamed.
"AND THERE'S AUSTIN CARLILE!" another girl screamed as well.
We heard footsteps come up to the four of us. I shied away and hid behind Austin as they started talking to the two girls.
"Do you feel like the third wheel?" one girl with dyed blond hair asked.
"Nah, my girlfriend's just hiding behind me," Austin said with a smile, forcing me to come out from behind him.
"Oh, the band slut," she smirked, glaring at me.
"I happen to be Shayley's sister," I retorted, glaring back at the girl.
"Well you two look nothing alike. At least Shayley is good looking," a girl with straight black hair commented.
"At least my boobs are real," I spat at her, looking at her obviously fake boobs.
"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that, please," Austin sighed, grabbing my shoulders to hold me back before I could do any real damage.
"You could do so much better, Austin," the blond girl said.
"Guys, stop," Kellin warned.
"Let's just go," Vic murmured, grabbing my and Kellin's hands and pulling us forward. Austin followed behind.
"Yeah well I bet she's slept with all three of your bands," one of the girls shouted, laughing stupidly at her 'funny' joke.
"Joder este!" I screamed in Spanish, dropping Vic's and Kellin's hands and charging towards them. "Say that to my fucking face, coño!"
"Oh shit," I heard Vic mumble. "Now you've done it. She cusses in Spanish when she's pissed."
I grabbed the girl with blond hair and punched her across the nose, feeling satisfied with the sickening crack I heard, followed by a waterfall of fresh blood. The black haired girl grabbed me from behind, trying to put me in a headlock. I bit her wrist as hard as I could, kicking the blond in the stomach. The black haired one turned me around and punched my gut, then when I was down she kneed my nose. I knew my nose was broken and I had a fair amount of bruises.
"Is that all you got?!" I screamed as I felt myself being pulled away by Austin's strong arms.
"Back to the bus," he scolded, carrying my sore body away.
I growled, but complied. I smirked happily when I saw the two girls limping away. But I knew that there would be hell to pay from Shayley when we reached the bus. We opened the bus door, bidding farewell to Kellin and Vic. Austin laid me down on the couch, and turned to face an angry Shayley.
"What happened?!" he demanded.
"She got in a fight with a couple of fan girls," Austin sighed, rubbing his temple.
They continued fighting. Alan came up to me with a wet washrag, and helped me dab away the blood. Tino helped me into a comfier position, and Phil came out holding a pair of my sweatpants and a t-shirt. They carefully helped me change, and Tino went to get some ice for my ribcage. I didn't care that they saw me without a bra on, they were family.
Alan carried me off to my bunk, and he sat on the edge of the bed.
"What happened?" he asked, finishing cleaning the blood from my surely broken nose.
"A couple of fan girls kept insulting me and I lost it," I sighed, holding the ice to my ribs.
"Oh," he nodded.
"Where's Drew?" I asked.
"Already asleep. He wasn't feeling to well after the show, so I took care of him for a while and made him go to bed," Alan explained.
We said good night, and I fell asleep listening to Austin and Shay attempt to kill each other with insults.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow so it's been like over a week since I last gave you a chapter. And this one is sucky and kinda short. I've just been super busy :/ sorry loves! Follow on Twitter if you fancy a chat (@KiwiiYDG)
The name TomKat's is a real restaurant, by the way. It's not in the immediate country though. It's in Hawaii. Fun fact: That restaurant was created and family-owned by my boyfriend's parents, until they sold it to move to Florida. :)
Xx, Kiwii