Status: Enjoy! o;

In The Language, Of Machine Guns.

Chapter Three

"Wake up!" I smile, jumping up and down on the bed, causing Matt to fall. I giggle and watch him get up, groaning and mumbling.

"You're nice." He says sarcastically, re-burying himself in the covers. "How'd you sleep?" He closes his eyes, waiting for my response.

"Pretty good. I had a dream that we went to a big waterpark, then we were driving home and got into this big car crash, and you died. But then I touched you and your eyes opened!" I tell my story with great enthusiasm, while he smiles and nods the whole time. I can tell he's not paying attention. I lay next to him and lift his eyelid. "You're not listening,"

"I'm thinking, babe," He smiles softly, and I look at him, curious.

"About what?"

"Nothing, nothing," He smirks and closes his eyes again. "You'll see,"

~

I giggle at Matt's joke and finish my breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon.

"You eat fast as shit," Matt looks amazed as he stares at my completely empty plate. It's been a while since I've had an amazing breakfast like that. Usually, all I have is a sandwhich left over from the night before, or some bacon if Brandon doesn't leave so early.

"I know, I don't eat much, only when my brother comes home,"

"You should let me meet him. Your brother,"

I look at Matt for a second, contemplating whether or not Brandon would like him. Probably yes for caring about me so much. Probably not for telling me I could stay the night and knock off staying and watching mom.

"We have to get to school," I grab my backpack and wait for Matt to get his at the front door.
"You ruin the fun of everything," Matt jokes as we walk to school.

[A.N:I'm gonna skip school because this wasn't the original plot I was going with. o.o]

~

I walk up to my front door, twisting the knob slowly. Before I can even go in, I hear a familiar voice behind me call my name. 'Matt?' I think.

I turn around to see Devin standing above me, smiling sweetly. I turn back around and run inside, slamming the door behind me. He knocks politely, and I can hear his muffled voice.

"That wasn't so nice,"

I walk back up to the door and press my ear against it. "What do you want Devin?"
"I want to be a better boyfriend, come on. We're going to the mall."

I sigh, and hear my mom slam a beer bottle onto the kitchen counter. This goes on for 2 minutes, and I realize that she's taking shots. She groans, and I bite my lip.

"Okay," I mumble, and open the door. He smiles at my presence and kisses my lips, making me blush. He seems nicer. Maybe he really is going to change, and if I tell Matt, he'll think it's lies. We walk to his car and he opens the door for me, just like Matt. I smile and get inside, and watch him shuffle to the drivers side.

"So, I asked for you yesterday, and your mom said you weren't home, where were you?" He asks. I shove my earphones into my ears and stare out the window, pretending not to hear.

"Oli," He sighs. "Where were you."

"At Tara's,"

"Lies. I called her,"

'shit.' I think. I look at him and then at my feet. "asksdjqwwithMattdked,"
"What?" He glares at me, already knowing what I said. I whimper and start listening to Pierce The Veil, blocking him out. He growls and rips the earphones out of my ear, his face red.

"WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM?!" He screams, making me cry. I cover my face with my hands and cry silently, not bothering to answer him. He smacks me on the back of my head and I cry for Matt, making him even angrier. "YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He grabs me by my neck and pins me to the seat.
"YOU'RE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING! YOU WHORE!" He screams in my face. His grasp loosens and I open the car door, struggling to get out.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" I cry loudly, hoping someone, or even better, Matt, would hear.
"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He yanks me back and Matt runs outside in confusion. He then spots me and runs over to help, pushing Devin away from me.

Just then, Brandon, who had a day off, drives up and sees Matt grab me by my wrists and yank me out of the car, me screaming and crying. He jumps out of the car and tries to get Matt away from him, and all of a sudden, Devin yells out;

"MATT! YOU FUCKING MONSTER! DON'T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!"

I couldn't fucking believe him.

Out of all times,

He had to fucking say it now.

Brandon punches Matt and picks me up, taking me inside of our house. I cry Matt's name and try to go back out, but he grabs me by my arm and sits me on the couch.
"IT WASN'T MATT I PROMISE!" I scream. Mom runs in to see what all the ruckus is about. The first time I've seen her worrying about us. Especially me.

"What the hells going on?!" She stutters.

I look at Brandon and get up. "Matt was trying to save me, Prick! Devin is the one you should be punching!" I shout, my face red. He looks at me, shocked. I usually never yell. I hardly talk. My mom stares at me too, and I walk out and over to Matt's house, to check up on him. He's fine, and he invites me in.

~
"I'm sorry about Brandon, He thought-"

"I know," He smiles, a bruise forming on his cheek. I examine it kiss it, like he did to mine. He blushes and hugs me tightly. "You made it better,"

I pull away and look into his eyes. "Do you want anything? I can get you some water, or if you want a-"

He cuts me off by kissing me roughly, slamming me against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back hard, blushing a bit.
His smirk runs chills down my spine and he starts to kiss down my neck lightly, making me let out a soft moan. He then begins to nibble and suck on it slowly, grinding against me. I bite my lip to keep from moaning to loud, but it didn't work.

I moaned.

Loud.

He takes admiration in my new hickey and tugs at my shirt, asking for permission. I nod and he slips it off, and removes his as well. I can't help but run a hand down his chest, making him shiver. I run my hand down to his crotch and rub him slowly, making him groan. "You're so adorable," I whisper in his ear.

He presses himself against me, and I can feel how hard he is. I blush and look up at him.

"Matt," I sigh. "I can't. He'll hurt me again. Plus, Brandon doesn't like you," I bite my lip.

"I totally understand about Brandon. But you really should break up with Devin. He's a cum bucket," Matt laughs loudly at himself, and I just blink. It wasn't really thaaaat funny.
"Come on! Cum bucket is hilarious!" He turns on the TV and sits on the couch, flipping through the channels.

"Weirdo," I sit on his lap and kiss his forehead.

~

I walk to Devin's house early Saturday morning, practicing my break up. It's gonna be hard, and I may even be murdered in the process.
Walking up the concrete steps, I knock on the door.
...
...
...
...
No response. 'Shit'.
I knock again. This time I hear moaning. But not Devin's moaning.
Curiosity killed the cat. I look through the window and my heart shatters.

What

the

actual

fuck.

I sit on the steps and cry. For god knows how long. I can still hear them moaning and groaning each others names.
Just then, I look up and see Matt in front of me, biting his lip.
"I heard you crying," He force a sad smile. "It's okay babe,"
"I deserve it..I cheated on him,"

"You kissed me. He's putting his dick inside someone else. There's a big difference." Matt sits next to me and wraps his arms around me, making me smile a bit. "You always cheer me up," I whisper.

Just then, we both heard the sound of Devin's door opening. A blond lady who looked about in her late 20's, walked out, smirking at Devin. He smirked back and then looked at me, laughing.
"Ha, fucking cunt," He smiled and slammed the door.

"What the hell is is problem?! I swear-"

"Matt! Just leave it alone, Okay? I'll deal with it another time,"

"You always say that and you end up getting hurt."

"I mean it," I look at him and fix his hair, moving strands from in front of his eye.
He smiles a bit. "I love you," He giggles. My eyes widen and I blush, probably looking like a complete fool.

"I-I love you too,"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG. I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IN 21 DAYS. I FEEL SO FUCKING BAD. BUT YEAH, HERE YOU GO. ;))