Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Lets make dinner with Adrienne with some Depressing flashbacks

Adrienne's POV

3:30 better start another afternoon making dinner as always.I glance around in the cabinets seeing if I have the ingredients for lasagna,Clearly I should since I went grocery shopping yesterday.As I’m laying my hands on to a jar a sauce from the cabinet I hear my cell phone ringing.I plop the jar on the counter top as I look at my phone’s caller I.d.It reads on the glowing touch screen ‘BeeJ’ also known as Billie Joe my wonderful husband,God do I love caller Id thank you who ever invented it.

“Hello?” I announced into the phone.I should have done something different since I do have caller id after all it’s my Husband,oh well.

Billie Joe responded with “Hey Adie baby!” in his happy cheery self.

“What’s up babe?” I reply back.I love hearing his voice,I could listen to him talk all day long

“Nothing really,Band practice ended early and wanted to let you know I’m on my way.Also,since the boys aren't home yet I wanted to talk to you on something you might agree with.I’ll see ya in a few lover of mine”Billie Concluded,Suspense is killing me right now.I really can’t wait now till he gets home.

I respond back with “ Alright then lover,Talk to you in a few.”I love it when we call each other are “lover”

Right before he hangs up he quickly called out “Love you Adie”.

I replied with “Love you Beej”.Once the phone line went dead I continued back to making dinner.I enjoy are little family but,having a girl would be nice.I love the boys but,they’re not fun to shop with or to style hair with.I really think I'm ready for a girl now ever since my miscarriage between Joey and Jakob.That was hard finding that out......

----flashback-----

"Just two more pushes Mrs.Armstrong!!" The nurse called out.I gripped onto Billie's hand like I was had drumsticks in my hand.

"Come on Baby,You can do this" Billie Joe encouraged me on.Just two more pushes until I had my baby girl,My first girl.Billie and I had picked out are name for her 'Jaded Rose Armstrong' her first name being inspired by the song of Green Day's new album,Insomanic.

"Just one more push"I grip onto my husband's hand so hard I nearly broke it.

The nurse said I could stop pushing,I herd no crying.There was a mix of fear and sadness in the Nurse's eyes.Mike and Tre were also there,They had that same look but,Tre's looked more like sadness then fear.So did Mike's.I jerked my head toward Billie's he had a panicked look on his face like he just saw a dead body.

"Mr and Mrs.Armstrong could I talk to you two alone?" Dr.Brenton requested.I was becoming more worried.

"Tre and I will go to the waiting room" Mike remarked while grabbing Tre's arm and Joey's teeny body since he was in a state of sleep.

"Mrs.Armstrong I'm afraid your baby didn't make it." The Doctor told us.That felt like a bullet in my heart.

"Is there a reason why Doctor?"Billie questioned,You could tell there was a mix of fear,rage and sadness in his eyes.

"Yes there is,The baby got tangled in the umbilical cord.I'm very sorry for your loss Mr and Mrs.Armstrong." The Doctor concealed and walked out of the room like nothing happened.

As soon as Dr.Brenton left the room I started crying like there was no tomorrow.Billie tried wrapping his arms around me since I was sitting in a hospital bed.

"Adie baby I'm so sorry" Billie cried onto my shoulder.

"Billie this isn't fair" I bawled out while my face was on his shoulder.

"Adie your right we don't but we could always try for another girl?"He tried reasoning with me.During our little cry fest Tre and Mike entered the room puffy eyed

"The Nurse told us what happened,Were so sorry Adie.You don't need this" Tre assured.

----End Of Flashback-----
♠ ♠ ♠
So my first chapter in my new Green Day fan fiction.Turned out pretty good eh?I started crying while writing the flashback.IT'S NOT TRUE.

Rate,Comment, Subscribe?

I'll up date it every 1-3 days.

To get off topic-
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE SPLIT UP TODAY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS JUST A BAD DREAM FROM HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD

NO MORE GEE GEE (Gerard)
NO MORE MI MI THE KING OF THE UNICORNS (Mikey)
NO MORE PRINCESS FRO FRO (Ray)
NO MORE LITTLE FRANKIE POO (Frank)
NO MORE BOBBY BOY (Bob,He still counts doesn't he?)
NO MORE MATTY PANTS (Matt,I'm counting him ok!!)

Thank you MCR for teaching me alot,That I shouldn't be afraid to keep on living and many more

We L<3VE you MCR so long and goodnight boys.Keep running,You'll always be o.k 2001-2013&3

Rage&Lovexx